Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 8:54pm

massmurrder

massmurrder

145 posts

but 1 proplem how will we continue our game play in armorgames???
because we play in facebook not in armorgames

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 11:34pm

Gameboy98

Gameboy98

205 posts

Massmurrder said a bad word on an all age website!!! Moderators should literally run into his house and arrest him! His sentence shall be permanent account deletion!

Any way, back to the game, my parents don't let me have a Facebook account since its rated R, or M for Mature (I know it has a thing for younger ages now but I doubt my parents will let me anyway). But I don't play beta anyway, they're too buggy. BUT I STILL CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! The Last Stand rocks, zombie killing rules!

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 11:34pm

Dracolich

Dracolich

82 posts

I can't play the beta! it says to download the newest flash player (11.something) but when i click the link it give me it comes up with 10.something, which i already have. HELP!!

There is a button that says you have the right version but you need the latest button. It is the 2nd option below the 1st option.

but 1 proplem how will we continue our game play in armorgames??? because we play in facebook not in armorgames

You can't. The Facebook one is an early beta test, which means you get to test the game for any bugs/glitches/exploits.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 10:04pm

locknroll

locknroll

1 post

there offline but i CANTwait for it to go online god god god i cant WAIT man ive loved the whole series i replay it over and over its sooooooo good!

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 11:08pm

XDeaththeKidX

XDeaththeKidX

1 post

Cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 2:14am

massmurrder

massmurrder

145 posts

yeah theres lags Dracolich
and some bugs at the loading bar.
and Gameboy Cenre who pissed me off i didnt do anything wrong thats why
i was swearing.
and dont insult me Game

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 7:01am

Dracolich

Dracolich

82 posts

yeah theres lags Dracolich and some bugs at the loading bar.

The lag issue is common to Facebook Page and the server will be back up in a few hours/minutes and yes there are bugs at the loading bar,that will be fixed.

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 7:46am

massmurrder

massmurrder

145 posts

but in armor games their will be no lags

Posted Feb 26, '12 at 8:49pm

Dracolich

Dracolich

82 posts

but in armor games their will be no lags

Don't be so sure. The server has to close sometime for updates. But AG server is faithful.

Posted Feb 28, '12 at 9:04am

hamooddangour

hamooddangour

5 posts

there will be little lags only but facebook lags is like a bomb
conartist can fix the game in Armor Games server
but on facebook takes time so thats why i said there will be no lags