cnvist

cnvist

3 posts

this game sucks:
much lagg
very easy
you need pay
all fans want a new last stand like unión city
they will destroy this fantastic series....

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 9:13am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

Seriously, cnvist? I don't know if it lags. And I don't even know if I had to pay for it. I really hope I won't pay for it. I also it's like Union City. The previous ones were good, but you have little freedom. Really can't wait for it. It also has multiplayer, which is good too!

Posted Apr 14, '12 at 6:01pm

cnvist

cnvist

3 posts

rapyion, in this new The Last Stand, will not lead the best plays, who else will pay, is what happens in every game where anyone can play for free, but where have you paying more advantage ...
This new version will be like ogame or multiplayer role-playing game, the more money you have will be the best
the only games that shows who the best are in which everyone pays the same amount (call of duty, dead left4 ect ....)
or in which everything, EVERYTHING is free

remember what I said ... as the game make it a multiplayer going to do that barrier to hell ...

Posted Apr 24, '12 at 1:50pm

boyzodaniel

boyzodaniel

1 post

can u change the clothes of the leader ¿?

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 5:34pm

coloneldeath

coloneldeath

2 posts

is it coming on armor games?

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 6:33pm

Hellion3

Hellion3

1 post

i have to play the new one ive played and beat all the others and they seem to have a story line except the main dude from the first two died

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 8:50am

XdujeX

XdujeX

4 posts

I wanted to be mix of LS 2 and 3,by night you defend your house and by day you go scavenge.

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 8:03am

mightychris

mightychris

38 posts

Way too laggy to be playable! The idea is great, good enough for xbox and ps3, but lag needs sorting out right away, possibly laggiest game ive ever played!

Posted May 5, '12 at 12:10pm

Tobisper

Tobisper

426 posts

its not really my type I was happy if he made sequel to Union City though...