ForumsGames[Necro] iPhone VS. Android

21 7575
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Which is better. iPhones or Androids. State your opinions.

• 21 Replies
JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

I think the Iphone is much Better Because there is loads of apps and the whole system is incredible in comparison in my opinion.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I think the graphics on the iPhone is better.

iPhones are less open which makes it more secure. Androids are pretty open, but have security issues.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

First of all, Iphone is a phone, Android is a mobile OS. Are we comparing IOS to Android? Or are we comparing phones, in which case which two phones, Android is used on a lot of phones.

I think the graphics on the iPhone is better.

Uh, that depends on the phone, not the OS.

iPhones are less open which makes it more secure. Androids are pretty open, but have security issues.

It also limits what a developer can do. Developers for android have access to so many of the phone's features that iphone doesn't allow. Any app you need to jailbreak an iphone to get, you can get an app that does the same thing (and more) without doing anything to your android.
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

@master565 that's right!
Iphone is very expensive, and every Android phone is cheaper then iPhone!
I vote for Android OS! iOS ////

JoseArreza
JoseArreza
7 posts
Peasant

iPhone & Android are much the same, Some games need purchasing to do, some do not. The thing they don't have in common is their Logos.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This thread is going nowhere... locking it and putting it back to 2012 where it was buried. =)

Showing 16-21 of 21