677 posts
Nomad

?????????????????????????????

• 7 Replies
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

A horrible idea, indeed. The amount of spam that is in the chatrooms is already an overwhelming amount, but then adding points to whenever someone talks in the chatroom? Ehh... I think you catch my drift.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Not at all!!! Like they said the spam is horrible, and the chatroom is supposed to be for most of the small talk, so why should people get points for talking to other people, if you got points for the chat room you could earn probably at least 5000 AP a day and then no one would use any of the other features making the site a waste, which would just be horrible!!!

P.S. -Just testing something here, if it works right all it will be is a link to my profile, just checking!

Here

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Hell no, meaningless chatter should yeild no AP!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Never! It will be Spam city in their! Their is already inappropriate items in their, you want them to get points for that? Ludicrous!

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

NO!It is quite easy to spam in there every second so that is a bad idea!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chatrooms right now just tend to be a load of SPAM. Points should not be given out for pure SPAM. Plus, one of the reasons that the chat is there, is so that people will stop having meaningless discussions on other peoples walls for points. Now there is no excuse for it, since we have a chat. So if we see people getting lots of points for posts like 'what's up', we can say that it is SPAM, and they should go talk in the chat instead.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

ok ok i get it

Showing 1-7 of 7