ForumsNews and FeedbackWhen will it come out

5 2594
George986
George986
7 posts
Nomad

sorry and i know this is kinda a repetitive question but no one has responded to any of these in like a year.
do you have any idea of when v3 will come out?

• 5 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Yes it is repetitive, but it's good that you recognized that. AG3 is scheduled to be released mid to late 2012.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

AG3 is scheduled to be released mid to late 2012.

None of us know that for sure. That was a guess I made months ago, apparently people took it too seriously.

And we don't know when it will come out, only the admins do but they never post here about it.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

That was a guess I made months ago, apparently people took it too seriously.

That was a guess you made? So many people were using it I assumed it was truth. Hmm, disregard what I said I guess.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

hi dev .i am gonna guess they will leave for the new year of 2013 kind of like a christmas present.and in the time from finished to relese they will add new games and better fetures

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

[sticky]FAQ : When will AG3 be released?[/sticky]

The exact reason why no one has answered or responded to this question for over a year is pretty simple...

They either don't know yet, OR... they know, but won't tell us yet!

It's not like building a house with LEGO (tm), it's a lot more complicated than that you know.
My best guess is, once they release the fully upgraded beta version of the website, things will speed up pretty quick and before you know it, the new AGv3.0 is here!! YAY! =)

Showing 1-5 of 5