Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

shell shock live account question

Posted Feb 2, '12 at 3:34am

chief99

chief99

0 posts

so apparently theres some kind of glitch going on on the shell shock live game through armor games right now and apparently the armorgames team is working on it for over 2 days now? ...

.. i have an account on shell shock live through armorgames (bad idea but i didnt know) and i paid money for this account for all the upgrades and well lets just say i spent over $150...i know you can play shell shock live through other sites like.. shell shock live dot com.. but when i try using my account there it says not registered.. and i tried it on other sites too... it doesnt work.. so that means im stuck playing shell shock live only on armorgames unless i want to play as a guest.. but i cant play on my account because armorgames is having some kind of problem.. my question is.. isn't there any way i can transfer my account over to another site?

doesnt anyone think that its stupid that I have to specificaly use shell shock live from armorgames to sign into my account and play when everyone who plays shell shock live, regardless of what site they are playing from, will play the exact same shell shock live anyways?? iv asked people in lobby chat where they are playing from and they all state they are playing from different sites... so i should be able to sign into my account from different sites.. but no.. that is so lame

Posted Feb 3, '12 at 2:41am

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

You paid through that site, you registered the premium through AG as well, so obviously it is tied to the account.
Anyway, either you will have to wait it out, which should be possible. Yes, you have used an insane amount of money on this flash game, but it is still just a flash game, which you might have noticed is all this site provides you with.
Other than that, you can email armorgames ([email protected], for example) and ask if they have a way to transfer your information to somewhere else, or if they have a way to otherwise fix the issue.

Posted Sep 21, '12 at 5:43am

icecycle

icecycle

0 posts

I'm not sure if I need to pay a monthly or year fee in order to continue shellshock live (Anybody reply)?

Reply to shell shock live account question

You must be logged in to post a reply!