Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

A Multiplayer Category

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 1:27am

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

215 posts

A lot of people play multiplayer games and have wanted to find more but a task like that is really hard without a multiplayer category.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 1:40am

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Good point, I think there should be one it would be very useful, there should be an RPG section too.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 1:45am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,300 posts

Knight

There will be tags in a tagging system that would pool together the multiplayer games, though I don't think there would be a section.

As for RPG games, they're more or less a subgenere of the Adventure Section, since after all, roleplaying usually covers character progression and "adventure".

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 1:45am

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

215 posts

And more rpg games

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 2:55am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,300 posts

Knight

Just like in real life if you want something, pay for it. Throw cash at the developers to make something instead of just demanding them.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 4:17am

TheUnlockableChicken

TheUnlockableChicken

138 posts

Just like in real life if you want something, pay for it. Throw cash at the developers to make something instead of just demanding them.

No.Armor Games don't do that,if there members wanted something desperatly, then they'd get it them because they don't want to lose members do they.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 4:18am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,300 posts

Knight

No.Armor Games don't do that,if there members wanted something desperatly, then they'd get it them because they don't want to lose members do they.

Two million users. One whiny guy who doesn't get his games when the devs don't feel like making it doesn't exactly matter to them.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 4:42pm

skittlezareAWESOME

skittlezareAWESOME

56 posts

Two million users. One whiny guy who doesn't get his games when the devs don't feel like making it doesn't exactly matter to them.

Good point. Not everyone on here likes only one type of game. But AG doesn't really let you pay the developers money either. Do they?

Anyway, I love the idea of a multi-player and RPG section. Whenever I want to play those, I have to search and search and search for a game that sounds interesting to me. It's a nice idea.

Posted Feb 4, '12 at 8:58pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,300 posts

Knight

But AG doesn't really let you pay the developers money either. Do they?

Most of the devs are independent studios who just submit games to AG so you can pay them to do it.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 6:59pm

SH49er

SH49er

6 posts

THat would be great!

Reply to A Multiplayer Category

You must be logged in to post a reply!