ForumsNews and FeedbackA Multiplayer Category

16 5865
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

A lot of people play multiplayer games and have wanted to find more but a task like that is really hard without a multiplayer category.

• 16 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

There will be tags in a tagging system that would pool together the multiplayer games, though I don't think there would be a section.

As for RPG games, they're more or less a subgenere of the Adventure Section, since after all, roleplaying usually covers character progression and "adventure".

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

And more rpg games

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Just like in real life if you want something, pay for it. Throw cash at the developers to make something instead of just demanding them.

TheUnlockableChicken
TheUnlockableChicken
136 posts
Nomad

Just like in real life if you want something, pay for it. Throw cash at the developers to make something instead of just demanding them.

No.Armor Games don't do that,if there members wanted something desperatly, then they'd get it them because they don't want to lose members do they.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

No.Armor Games don't do that,if there members wanted something desperatly, then they'd get it them because they don't want to lose members do they.

Two million users. One whiny guy who doesn't get his games when the devs don't feel like making it doesn't exactly matter to them.
skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Two million users. One whiny guy who doesn't get his games when the devs don't feel like making it doesn't exactly matter to them.

Good point. Not everyone on here likes only one type of game. But AG doesn't really let you pay the developers money either. Do they?

Anyway, I love the idea of a multi-player and RPG section. Whenever I want to play those, I have to search and search and search for a game that sounds interesting to me. It's a nice idea.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

But AG doesn't really let you pay the developers money either. Do they?

Most of the devs are independent studios who just submit games to AG so you can pay them to do it.
SH49er
SH49er
6 posts
Nomad

THat would be great!

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

This is the fourth time i've seen a thread with this general topic, stop making it again and again. Please check the topic list to see if someone has already made your topic. And for a quick answer, there is not enough games from either sub-genre to make it a relevant and largely populated category.

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

Great Idea my man I think that they should do that to. Keep up the creative thinking.

Sparx0
Sparx0
137 posts
Nomad

Well, there IS a multiplayer section as well an RPG one on the "More" tab.

lew112
lew112
17 posts
Nomad

is that on AG3 or this one (AG2)?

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

A Multi-Category plan

Not every game is strictly shooting.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

wait...is this the same thread...no...different thread, same topic.
There might not be enough games for the multiplayer.

porwmenos
porwmenos
41 posts
Peasant

i agree to the multiplayer tab but as sparx0 already said there is a multiplayer section and i think an rpg section at the <more>tab on the brand new AGv3 site!

Showing 1-15 of 16