Forums

ForumsVideo Games

How do you feel about MW3?

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:26am

JinShade

JinShade

16 posts

I'm just here to just see how you think of the new Modern Warfare. At school I hear it sucks, and it does not suck. But now, I want to see how you the rest feel about it. Just a quick reply is all I want. Also no arguing its pretty ridiculous arguing over a game, and use common sense. Please and thank you!

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:34am

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

33 posts

Hay again. The campain is a lot better than black ops but I wish you could have a balistic knife and crossbow. Online is good survival is epic though.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:36am

JinShade

JinShade

16 posts

I agree... but I dislike Balistic Knife. Only reason is cause I suck lol, cause I can't manage to shoot the freaking knife accurately. But I do agree on the crossbow, Love the way it gets stuck on an enemy. Boom goes the dynamite.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:46am

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

33 posts

I'm not brilliant with it but i like the idea. The graphics are also so much better on MW3.
P.S which do you have xbox or ps3

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:48am

JinShade

JinShade

16 posts

The MW3 Graphics looks like Black Ops in a way. Also I have PS3.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:51am

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

33 posts

awell I have xbox and on there there is quite a difference.

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 3:57am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

I think the multiplayer is mediocre. The things that make it bad are the death streaks (dead man's hand and final stand), vastly overpowered guns (type 95 and mk14), lag compensation (meaning if you have a good connection and someone in the lobby has a bad one then they mess up your connection to suit the other person), most of the maps are small-medium size which can get boring at times, head glitching spots (you can get at certain spots and kill people without them seeing you and making it difficult to kill you since it's just a head), and the stealth bomber being in the support package (no skill multi kill).

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 4:08am

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

33 posts

I agree in some of your points but what about survival. It's pretty good and I hate the overpowerd guns and the maps aren't small if you play groundwar

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 4:13am

JinShade

JinShade

16 posts

I can't argue with both your replies cause I have no intention to... cause I'm tired... xD

Posted Feb 5, '12 at 4:14am

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

v1ct0rym0n5t3r

33 posts

fair enough I just can't beleive you got rank 14 out of over 2 million users lucky.

Reply to How do you feel about MW3?

You must be logged in to post a reply!