ForumsGamesHow do you feel about MW3?

76 11584
JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

I'm just here to just see how you think of the new Modern Warfare. At school I hear it sucks, and it does not suck. But now, I want to see how you the rest feel about it. Just a quick reply is all I want. Also no arguing its pretty ridiculous arguing over a game, and use common sense. Please and thank you!

• 76 Replies
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

Hay again. The campain is a lot better than black ops but I wish you could have a balistic knife and crossbow. Online is good survival is epic though.

JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

I agree... but I dislike Balistic Knife. Only reason is cause I suck lol, cause I can't manage to shoot the freaking knife accurately. But I do agree on the crossbow, Love the way it gets stuck on an enemy. Boom goes the dynamite.

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

I'm not brilliant with it but i like the idea. The graphics are also so much better on MW3.
P.S which do you have xbox or ps3

JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

The MW3 Graphics looks like Black Ops in a way. Also I have PS3.

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

awell I have xbox and on there there is quite a difference.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think the multiplayer is mediocre. The things that make it bad are the death streaks (dead man's hand and final stand), vastly overpowered guns (type 95 and mk14), lag compensation (meaning if you have a good connection and someone in the lobby has a bad one then they mess up your connection to suit the other person), most of the maps are small-medium size which can get boring at times, head glitching spots (you can get at certain spots and kill people without them seeing you and making it difficult to kill you since it's just a head), and the stealth bomber being in the support package (no skill multi kill).

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

I agree in some of your points but what about survival. It's pretty good and I hate the overpowerd guns and the maps aren't small if you play groundwar

JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

I can't argue with both your replies cause I have no intention to... cause I'm tired... xD

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

fair enough I just can't beleive you got rank 14 out of over 2 million users lucky.

joe314159
joe314159
27 posts
Nomad

MW3 Sucks in my opinion. Battlefield 3 is ssssoooooooooooooo much better. Though I have to say, Spec Ops Coop missions and survival are pretty fun, but everything else sucks.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Meh

My feelings for it.

But seriously why don't they just either fix cod4 or remake cod4 with better graphics and new guns because everyone loves that game but due to idiots getting infections you get people floating and constantly

I got this mod at mod.com visit there for mods

It's so annoying because cod4 is such a good game and anyone who has got infections you should throw your pc/console out the window for ruining such a good game.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Though I have to say, Spec Ops Coop missions and survival are pretty fun, but everything else sucks.
What he said. My friend has MW3, so I go over whenever I want to play those modes, but most of the time, I just stay home and play BF3.

-Stephen
cdubs420
cdubs420
28 posts
Nomad

Good graphics and survival mode is a cool adition

v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

I think it's pretty good. But only played black ops before. Never played battlefield either all in all it's not the best but not the worst.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Its pretty good especially how there gonna add dlc downloads so you can get new maps and i think guns and weapons....maybe the crossbow will come back

Showing 1-15 of 76