ForumsGamesHow do you feel about MW3?

76 11582
JinShade
JinShade
16 posts
Nomad

I'm just here to just see how you think of the new Modern Warfare. At school I hear it sucks, and it does not suck. But now, I want to see how you the rest feel about it. Just a quick reply is all I want. Also no arguing its pretty ridiculous arguing over a game, and use common sense. Please and thank you!

• 76 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Dual FMGs are so overpowered the nerf did nothing it just made the crosshairs slightly bigger and now people still kill you but now there not even aiming directly at you they can be aiming off to the side of you.

I think akimbo are too overpowered on any gun and shouldn't be on any fully auto gun it just makes them so overpowered.

There are two guns that are worse than the akimbo machine pistols. Type 95 and MK14. The Type 95 is a three round burst weapon, and if two shots hit you in the torso then you're dead, and the MK14 is a sniper rifle in the assault rifle category. They thought "hey, lets take a semi-auto sniper with low recoil, take the scope off, and put it in the assault rifle category". So with both it's a two shot deal, way worse than akimbo machine pistols, because those can be used at long and close ranges and dominate, while machine pistols only really work for close range.

If anything should be nerfed, it should be those two guns.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I simply feel that we do not need yet another CoD game. CoD 9 is already scheduled for release later this year.

I've played several CoD games and the fundamental differences seem far too subtle to be releasing so many of these games in such a short amount of time.

Maybe I just feel this way because they get so much hype.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

CoD MW 3 is really fun but I just slowly loss more and more concern from the games as I play it day after day. That's why when I got Skyrim I didn't get bored.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

yeah MW3, eh, but the other games(i wasn't on xbox live long enough to do World at War MP) the other games had pretty good MP MW3 has infection, although it's a copy of other games it's still fun MW2 had WAY better MP

Dutchy666
Dutchy666
9 posts
Nomad

mw3 is a very good game i recommended it too much people
Online is good!
Survival is also very fun!
And the campaign is a awsome campaign but they could better do more stealth mission in my opinion!

Greets,
Dutchy666

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I heard it wasn't the best and it was really boring.So my brother got it and i started playing it with him...and i thought it was really boring and really weird.I didn't like it at all.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

"ALRITE GAIZ, TIEM TO COPY AND PASTE ANOTHER CALL OF D00TY. FIRST, LETS REMOVE SOME PERKS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME. GOOD, NOW ADD SOME PERKS FROM 2 OR 3 GAMES BACK. YEAH SWEET. NOW, DO THE SAME THING WITH GUNS. WAIT A SECOND NO, TAKE SOME GUNS, KEEP THE STATS, BUT CHANGE THE NAME AND WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. PERFECT. OKAY, BIG THING RIGHT HERE. PPL REALY LIEK TEH HORDE THING FROM GEARS, IT'S IN LIEK EVERY GAME. SO LETS LIEK TAKE ZOMBIES, AND CHANGE THE ZOMBEHZ WITH H00MIN SOLDIERS. SWEEET. OKAY TIME FOR MAPS. LETS RECYCLE SOME BUILDING FROM CALL OF B00TY 4, THEN ADD BETWEEN 10 AND 15 RANDOM HALLWAYS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE MAP. MAKE SURE THERE IS SOME RANDOM TOWERS FOR SNIPES. K. R WE DONE? O WAIT. KILLSTREAKS. JUST KEEP MOST OF THEM THE SAME AND ADD JUGGERNAUTS OR SOMETHING. OH AN GAIZ, PPL REALY LIKE TEH HALO INFECTION THING, SO LETS COPY THAT IN MULTIPLAYER. K. WE DONE. NOW LETS BEGIN TO WRITE BLACK OPS 2. WE SHOULD HAZ MASON SEARCH FOR REZNOV AND THEN REZNOV DIES, BUT HE DOESN'T REALLY DIE, BUT THEN HE DIES FOR REAL AT THE END. GET TO WORK PEOPLE."

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1912-so-much-win.jpg

-Chillz
Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Yeah Mw3 is pretty cool, I love the spec ops and survival mode and the campaign is definetly better than Black Ops and so are the graphics. Also multiplayer is pretty fun too, there are lots of guns and ranks you can get.

theblumantis5
theblumantis5
6 posts
Nomad

mw3 a really good game but people say its not as good as black ops
i never got black ops i got dead rising 2 instead
i regret that decision

Wtf_Jdawg
Wtf_Jdawg
1 posts
Nomad

It's good... I mainly play survival though.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

It's a pretty good game I would say but some people say it's horrible but its actually not that bad.

Conqerer14
Conqerer14
11 posts
Peasant

MW3 is epic. love the campain but then again i love all campains in any game.

Survival mode is freaking blitz. I play it heaps even though im not the greatest playser. I think my downfall is that I tend to simply run and gun instead of camping with senturies.

best is wave 22 on seatown.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Yeah it is a pretty good game and the campaign is pretty good.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

MW3 is okay. It didn't meet the standards. They just took a few things away, added a few more things. Maps are small and spawns are horrible. There isn't much gun balance. Survival mode is a nice addition. But compared to zombies it's really nothing.

TennesseeBoy
TennesseeBoy
20 posts
Farmer

I think that Modern Warfare 3 was very true to what it said it would be. The campaign really delivered and I enjoyed it, I was more or less hooked. (which all Call of Duty and Battlefield campaigns do to me) I know a lot of people were against the ending, I thought that it was creative and that the buildup almost had to show the sacrifice that really all the characters were talking about throughout the series. I'll be honest, MW3 is better than Battlefield 3. It pains me to say that and this, but Battlefield 3 turned out to be a flop. The Bad Company games were just incredible, I liked them a lot more than any CoD game, but BF3 just didn't really capture my interest. I still have both games, and rarely feel the need to play a shooter, but when I do, it's MW3.

Showing 46-60 of 76