ForumsGamesWorst game that you ever played.

160 36703
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

My worst game was viva piniata trouble in paridise. It is so bad it's not funny

• 160 Replies
ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

viva piniata trouble in paridise

That happens to be one of my favorites. Viva Pinata is a wondrous, bright, vibrant, and fun "demigod"-game. It added so much from the original, and was still able to capture the same surprising charm from the first game. It may have been cutesy, but it was still a butt-load of fun.

My least favorite game? I'd say Homefront. It was just such a padded, over-hyped, ad-ridden, too linear, too loud experience. The NPC's couldn't decide on a character model, so they flip-flopped all around, the style of campaign is a copy-paste from CoD, and the game tries to dumb-down player involvement so that it actually tells you which enemies to shoot first when there are no differentiation between foes. It is a total insult to Gamer intelligence and should only be played as a learning experience from game developers on how NOT to make a game.

-Chillz
farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

Worst game Ive ever played?
Probably would have to be buzz quiz world junior: monster bash.

I enjoyed the original buzz, but some of the questions were hard and outdated, so i though i would download the game of psn. only 3 bucks, and a version of buzz that was easier and more recent. Unfortunately due to the poor description it turned out to be a bunch of mini games designed for 3 year olds with a bad case of ADD. they lasted on average 20 seconds, and had horrible mechanics. haven't played the game once since then.

SuperKruddKid
SuperKruddKid
42 posts
Farmer

I forget what it is called but in the game, you just walked around in some stupid medieval costume, and talked to people.

JodiahFire
JodiahFire
84 posts
Farmer

The worst game i've ever played is Metal Gear Solid:the Twin Snakes.
For starters,the first level was impossible to beat,thanks to a error in the tutorial,that said the B button was a "stealth kill",but even if it was performed behind the guard,other guards would notice you!Even if you got to the elevator,there was no safe spot in it,the guards would just keep on shooting you,and the elevator would never go down...NEVER.I've never found a real "stealth kill" button,so that's why i think Metal Gear Solid:the Twin Snakes, SUCKS.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

well.... i like alot of games, i dont hate any games

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

final fantasy 10 i think it was that one anyway

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

kung fu panda 2

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Ummm... lets see... oh ya! Bakugon. NEVER PLAY THAT GAME. IT WILL MAKE YOU COLLAPSE IN A PILE OF REGRET! I've warned you...

DanteMustDie
DanteMustDie
31 posts
Nomad

Medal of Honor: European Assault. It's definitly the worst MoH I've ever played in my life.

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad

Depends on what you mean by "worst".

I have a deep dislike for both Halo and Gears of War games. Just plain don't like 'em. I recognize that they are very well-made and extremely high-quality games, they're just not for me. I've played through several of the Halo titles and all of the Gears of War games due to continuous prodding by my friends, but I've never really enjoyed them. Gears of War 2 seemed like a real chore to me, but everyone else loved it.

Also, Shaq Fu was pretty bad.

Freelance_X1
Freelance_X1
23 posts
Nomad

Assassin's Creed on the PSP :P sorry.

weegeeninja
weegeeninja
5 posts
Peasant

Probably Rayman 3D. Even though it was a classic, the graphics saw no updating from its parent game, Rayman 2, and collecting all of those fairies or frog things or whatever was a huge chore.

Glukon2
Glukon2
2 posts
Nomad

Worst game.. Hmm..
Wacky Races for PSX. It sucks hard :X Dont play that junk..

GabrielLouis
GabrielLouis
14 posts
Nomad

Worst games I've ever played are all Call of Duty.

dgamebillda
dgamebillda
8 posts
Nomad

well mine would probably be one of my own, which probably doesnt count but i dont care.

anyway, the worst game that ive ever played was my first attempt to create a top down shooter in pygame. after about 2 weeks of bugfixing i managed to get everything working except colision detection, in noncoder language tat means the player had a cool looking ship that can fly back and forth and shoot huge lazers, but the lazers will just go right through the oncoming hordes of aliens, as would your ship. i did get a cool starfield thing going in the background, with larger stars moving faster than smaller stars, so i left it the way it was and called it a training sim, with fake lazers and holographic enemies.

Showing 1-15 of 160