espadaxin2

516 posts

Mind Jack. THE WORST GAME EVER MADE.
if you dont believe me, go check "Mind Jack angry joe review"

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 9:49am

espadaxin2

espadaxin2

516 posts

By the way, Angry Joe is a great and unique game reviewer. you guys should check it out.

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 4:49pm

Oinkert

Oinkert

7 posts

Anything from Crash Bandicoot.  Hate 'em all to death.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 6:20am

ffaagg

ffaagg

13 posts

the worst game I have ever played is brink.

the multiplier aspect was bad enough but the had to add, awful movement, idiotic objective based gameplay and a shoddy weapons selection menu. The combat and aiming controls are terrible and they tried to add a story? No way. I haven't heard a story that bad since dead island. "Ohh the world has flooded ohh noo" "we must get the antidote from the security forces ohhhhh" Where are the civilians in all this. it seems like everyone on the ark is ether a ghetto sick terrorist or a police officer. the only good part about the game is the character creator but you could play a dress-up game and have the same experience. the worst part about the game is that im good at it. I suppose I got a lot of practice playing shooters that DON'T SUCK!!!!

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 6:22am

ffaagg

ffaagg

13 posts

By the way, Angry Joe is a great and unique game reviewer. you guys should check it out.

zero punctuation is sooooooo gooooooooooood you have to whatch one of his reviews.

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 4:48pm

HappySunFlow

HappySunFlow

26 posts

Ninjabreadman is an amazingly bad game. It's incredibly terrible. It's a game based on a title that the designer's five-year-old nephew probably came up with after a trip to the dentist's.
What's even worse is that I bought it because I liked the title.

Another terrible game is "Revenge of the Sunfish". It's not exactly a bad game where design is concerned, it's just... evil. It's like looking into the pupils of the Devil.

Posted Aug 31, '12 at 10:28pm

3doo3

3doo3

1 post

skywire by nitrome the second one was better.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 11:09pm

Jugg_Commando

Jugg_Commando

98 posts

The first Lego Indiana Jones. It would have been better if there was more time spent fixing those numerous glitches. I never even got to play any of The Last Crusade levels.

Posted Sep 4, '12 at 12:35pm

09philj

09philj

1,228 posts

rez. bad graphics, too easy, makes no sense.

Posted Sep 5, '12 at 8:17pm

damjan16

damjan16

12 posts

Worst game I ever played is Epic fail here in armor games xDD

Reply to Worst game that you ever played.

You must be logged in to post a reply!