ForumsGamesWorst game that you ever played.

160 36695
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

My worst game was viva piniata trouble in paridise. It is so bad it's not funny

• 160 Replies
SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

it would most defenetly be south park rally on play station one :/ its terrible..

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

Well, let me go through each genre and lets see what I can get.

Rythm: Honestly. Guitar Hero. Was it fun when I started? Yeah. But eventually you could just feel them starting to give up when they went with specialized games (Metallica/Band Hero/Aerosmith)

Platformer: How about we look at a TON of unknown NES games. McKids is pretty **** horrid. Just annoying and clunky.

Top Down: Silver Surfer. I downloaded it as a ROM. And you know the infamous Angry Video Game Nerd episode where he reviewed this game? Yes it is SERIOUSLY all that. Its impossible to beat a single level. This is almost tied with Back to the Future.

Flight Simulator: Top Gun NES. Just due to landing. Its physically impossible to land that mofo.

Beat 'Em Up: You know I dunno. Double Dragon 2 was alright, TMNT ranks pretty low (The OG NES version.) but that's more platformer than anything.

FPS: Fracture. Its a prime example of how to take something that has a TON of potential to be AMAZING (Grenades that can make stone columns or bring the ground down to make cover and kill enemys? Can you say hell yes?) Then just make it so lack luster and boring. The enemies were stupid easy (Not to mention downright stupid) The puzzles presented were dumb; and it was just not fun.

Survival Horror: F.E.A.R **** you.

Daizidawizard9000
Daizidawizard9000
1,609 posts
Nomad

Even though it's an online game... Roblox. Filled with noobs, lots of rulebreaking, lots and lots of spam, 1337 is COOL, (1337 is noob talk. I'm not insulting people with 1337 in their username.) and bunches of bad things. It's probably the suckiest game on the internet. It sucks.

TonyLita
TonyLita
14 posts
Peasant

Worst game ever is probebly Runescape

ruben4061
ruben4061
4 posts
Farmer

worst game ever mirrors edge by far i think they craped out on that one clean graphics but i just sucked overall or not for me i guess also condemed 2 wasnt for me eithere (lame) but there is one that is o horrible you will break your wii would be
domino rally all yoy do is run on dominos and thats all you flipin do

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I hate superpig. It is horribly hard.

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

I hated Splinter Cell: Missions I think thats what it was called.

impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

'Terminator 2' for the Comadore 64 was pretty bad, the controls were so clunky. There was also a 3d platformer for the Playstation 1 called 'Rascal' which had the worst in-game camera Ive ever experienced (worse than the worst bits of Tomb Raider!! lol)
'Mirrors Edge' was a nice idea for a game, but trying to do the free running sections in 1st person is an absolute nightmare. 'Fallout 2' is one of my favorite games of all time, but still one of the most glitchy games ever made (even after the patched version!).

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

There are lots of hard and bad games out there.

Squiddicus
Squiddicus
266 posts
Peasant

I hated Crash Twinsanity. It was way too short, buggy, poorly balanced, and I really didn't care for the humor.

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

The worst game i've ever played is propably Driv3r. I played the first two Driver games as a kid and they were my favourite games. I had huge expectations for the third game of the series. Me and my brother bought it and we were shocked at how terrible it was in every way. It felt very outdated. The only thing that had been improved was graphics. They shouldn't have put guns in it at all. There are so many bugs and glitches that it's just ridiculous. The whole game just feels clumsy and unfinished.
I know the first two Drivers suffered from some of the same issues, but all that didn't matter because just driving around and getting in a chase with the cops was so much fun. The bugs, glitches and the fact that in the games there seems to be hardly any gravity was okay on Playstation One, but they really should have made some improvements when developing a game for a newer console.
Also, Driv3r lacks that unique feeling of just cruising around and doing crazy stunts while being chased by the the police. It can be a fun game to play, but only in a ridiculous way, not in the same awesome way as the earlier Drivers.

firebird2000
firebird2000
23 posts
Nomad

dont hav one

macacaco
macacaco
5 posts
Peasant

panda square

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Spore. That game made me want to vomit down my pants.

It's basically like a very dumbed-down version of the Sims games, except there's nothing to do with your characters in the playing field, and instead of people, you're playing with a bunch of sickeningly ugly creatures that don't seem to have the capacity to do anything interesting whatsoever.

I'm so glad I tried that game out before buying it. I would have never forgiven myself for wasting money on that stupid game.

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

Modern Warfare 2 and Just Cause 2

Showing 16-30 of 160