Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Worst game that you ever played.

Posted Mar 5, '12 at 2:41am

ShopwornSoul

ShopwornSoul

107 posts

Depends on what you mean by "worst".

I have a deep dislike for both Halo and Gears of War games. Just plain don't like 'em. I recognize that they are very well-made and extremely high-quality games, they're just not for me. I've played through several of the Halo titles and all of the Gears of War games due to continuous prodding by my friends, but I've never really enjoyed them. Gears of War 2 seemed like a real chore to me, but everyone else loved it.

Also, Shaq Fu was pretty bad.

Posted Mar 8, '12 at 6:51am

Freelance_X1

Freelance_X1

20 posts

Assassin's Creed on the PSP :P sorry.

Posted Mar 9, '12 at 8:10am

weegeeninja

weegeeninja

5 posts

Probably Rayman 3D. Even though it was a classic, the graphics saw no updating from its parent game, Rayman 2, and collecting all of those fairies or frog things or whatever was a huge chore.

Posted Mar 9, '12 at 12:10pm

Glukon2

Glukon2

2 posts

Worst game.. Hmm..
Wacky Races for PSX. It sucks hard :X Dont play that junk..

Posted Mar 9, '12 at 1:00pm

GabrielLouis

GabrielLouis

14 posts

Worst games I've ever played are all Call of Duty.

Posted Mar 9, '12 at 7:30pm

dgamebillda

dgamebillda

8 posts

well mine would probably be one of my own, which probably doesnt count but i dont care.

anyway, the worst game that ive ever played was my first attempt to create a top down shooter in pygame. after about 2 weeks of bugfixing i managed to get everything working except colision detection, in noncoder language tat means the player had a cool looking ship that can fly back and forth and shoot huge lazers, but the lazers will just go right through the oncoming hordes of aliens, as would your ship. i did get a cool starfield thing going in the background, with larger stars moving faster than smaller stars, so i left it the way it was and called it a training sim, with fake lazers and holographic enemies.

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 12:05am

SneakR

SneakR

88 posts

it would most defenetly be south park rally on play station one :/ its terrible..

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 11:49am

notaguitarhero

notaguitarhero

232 posts

Well, let me go through each genre and lets see what I can get.

Rythm: Honestly. Guitar Hero. Was it fun when I started? Yeah. But eventually you could just feel them starting to give up when they went with specialized games (Metallica/Band Hero/Aerosmith)

Platformer: How about we look at a TON of unknown NES games. McKids is pretty **** horrid. Just annoying and clunky.

Top Down: Silver Surfer. I downloaded it as a ROM. And you know the infamous Angry Video Game Nerd episode where he reviewed this game? Yes it is SERIOUSLY all that. Its impossible to beat a single level. This is almost tied with Back to the Future.

Flight Simulator: Top Gun NES. Just due to landing. Its physically impossible to land that mofo.

Beat 'Em Up: You know I dunno. Double Dragon 2 was alright, TMNT ranks pretty low (The OG NES version.) but that's more platformer than anything.

FPS: Fracture. Its a prime example of how to take something that has a TON of potential to be AMAZING (Grenades that can make stone columns or bring the ground down to make cover and kill enemys? Can you say hell yes?) Then just make it so lack luster and boring. The enemies were stupid easy (Not to mention downright stupid) The puzzles presented were dumb; and it was just not fun.

Survival Horror: F.E.A.R **** you.

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 12:16pm

Daizidawizard9000

Daizidawizard9000

123 posts

Even though it's an online game... Roblox. Filled with noobs, lots of rulebreaking, lots and lots of spam, 1337 is COOL, (1337 is noob talk. I'm not insulting people with 1337 in their username.) and bunches of bad things. It's probably the suckiest game on the internet. It sucks.

Posted Mar 11, '12 at 8:25pm

TonyLita

TonyLita

13 posts

Worst game ever is probebly Runescape

Reply to Worst game that you ever played.

You must be logged in to post a reply!