ForumsGamesWorst game that you ever played.

160 36667
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
v1ct0rym0n5t3r
33 posts
Nomad

My worst game was viva piniata trouble in paridise. It is so bad it's not funny

• 160 Replies
mattb777
mattb777
21 posts
Nomad

I hated Little Big Planet. It's worse than my first game that I made at age 9. (There's no gravity and the obstacles just sit there)

Lendek
Lendek
45 posts
Nomad

E.T.

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

CoD 4 for wii. Terrible graphics why was it made?

maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

Baroque for the wii. It's infuriating, bad storyline that doesn't advance unless you do very specific things that could never be done without a FAQ walkthrough. Horrible combat and very easy to kill yourself. Unfortunately, I own this game.

DevilsNeverCry
DevilsNeverCry
1 posts
Nomad

An olddd PS1 game called D. The voice acting was terrible, the modelling was decent for an old game, and it was ... laughable. I mean completely gawd-awful. Run around some old castle for.. something or other. Gotta investigate Daddy's murder or something.
You have to solve the whole game within 45 minutes. And we let it sit for 10 minute intervals. There's supposedly multiple endings, but good lawrd I never had the interest to go back and figure out what they were.

Also, hi. First post :3

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Super Monkey Ball adventure

The maps were horrible and you spent most of the time looking for the frickin mailman.

rebuild
rebuild
35 posts
Nomad

Cod is a bad game but zombies that is the only part I play mw3 hafe theguns are overpowered and the sway is bad snipers beat shotguns at point blank range and a shot gun has 10x the range of a shotgun in cod or maby more depending on the shotgun the type 95(qbz 95) shots 3x faster than its real life counter part and the fmg9 is a semi automatic smg/pistol. in blackops the g11 has a 48 round mag instead of 45/50 and thr hk21 has half the fire rate it has in real life but zombies is soild and epic mw2 just 2 many noob tubers and snipers, waw multiplayer just sucked but for pc gamers they had custom maps so that made it up for pc, mw was awesome, cod 3 was bad and was never popular, cod 2 or big red 1 started the ranking system and cod 1 started the series.

fidget1000
fidget1000
31 posts
Nomad

Lengend of Zelda. I tried it on a Nintendo DS but it was too hard so I never played it ever again. I think this game is rubbish.

skullhead786
skullhead786
47 posts
Nomad

Brink is the worst game i ever played.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Um... "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs."

I think I got it as a gift from someone who thought I was 6. Oh well, it was a typical move-video game.

Terrible.

drose31
drose31
36 posts
Nomad

I BOUGHT ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 FOR THE PS2 AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GREAT, BUT IT WAS WORSE THAN THE FIRST ONE FOR PS2.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Worst game I've played on PS3 is Blacksite: Area 51. The game has no sprint button, the morale system is basically an excuse for your squadmates to not do anything when you do nothing, one button order system doesn't equal Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six. The game is too short and too easy, the protagonist is a Gordon Freeman wannabe, the other characters (except the black guy, name's Mitchell) who die basically do something stupid for that to happen (the guy in the beginning (Logan) should have stopped shooting aliens like Rambo and be with his wounded teammate), the segment where you have to shoot the cockpit of the helicopter with a sniper rifle is basically dumb (even if you miss the pilot, it doesn't matter). When you shoot down the helicopter, it'll always hit the screen at the drive-in theatre, the game trailers were very misleading (the TV ad was even misleading), I expected like an apocalyptic setting with buildings destroyed and car wrecks all over the place but the only waste I see is junk on the ground and the controls of driving a car are not basic (instead of pressing a button to accelerate and decelerate, you have to entirely use the Left Analog Stick). The only other games on PS3 that beat this are movie-based video games and Brink.

Worst game I've played on PC is Sniper: Ghost Warrior. I get seen while hiding in a bush while proning, nobody plays multiplayer (I don't know how bad it is since I got it when no one was playing multiplayer), the aiming when using the M4 is garbage (it's like my sensitivity was 100,000,000 more than what I toggled), the story was rather cliched (kill dictator of country = WIN). The instruction manual only has biographies of the protagonist and antagonist (I would rather have bios for all major characters or none), there weren't many cool parts to the game (the only one was the squad walking as something blew up far behind them) and the ENDING! The ending? Yes, the ending! No, wait, there is no ending! It's just "THE END", then the credits roll. I'd rather replace the last mission with a very long and detailed epilogue. End of story!

jaden111111
jaden111111
5 posts
Nomad

Quantum Theory....I mean the graphics were kinda good but the gameplay itself was terrible...

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Colin McRally three. Racing games are normally boring, this one was 10 times as boring.

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

Probably Medal of Honor ( Can't remember which one it was ) or Prince of Persia for original Xbox

Showing 46-60 of 160