ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] I would like more zombie games like last stand or rebuild

7 6408
nitrogun98
nitrogun98
1 posts
Peasant

Although armor games have a lot of cool zombie games I'd like more games like Rebuild and last stand.

• 7 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hello.
Here is a guide to "more games of this specific type I want":
1. Find games you want on side elsewhere.
2. Ask developers to post them here.
3. Hope they accept.
4. You've got more games of the specific type you wanted!!

a. Find developer you particularly enjoy.
b. Offer them cash for making a game of the specific type you want.
c. Hope they accept (if not, more money might be needed).
d. You've got more games of the specific type you wanted!!

!. Get flash (or any alternative that can make flash games).
". Learn the coding language of the programme.
#. Do some awesome art to fill out your game.
¤. Submit to AG.
%. You've got one more game of the specific type you wanted, and you can be proud of it, because you made it.

Generally, suggesting it on the forums is not the way to go as you can see, since few, if any of us can actually make a game at all. Which I assume is the main reason why we are on the forums, and not sitting somewhere, producing the next hit game of the year.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bro this ain't McDonalds, you can't just say what you want and expect it to come to you, of you want more last stand, tell conartist, if you want more rebuild, contact it's maker

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Maybe the best way to get more zombie games here COULD be to simply look for them on the internet and contact the developer, then ask him/her to try and get them uploaded on the ArmorGames website! Voila! =)

therazer
therazer
2 posts
Nomad

I agree with Loco5. THIS AIN'T MCDONALDS BRO! if u want other games like The Last Stand, (i do too) then GOOGLE it, Look it up on any
website browser engine!

Snowflake4579
Snowflake4579
78 posts
Nomad

All I can possibly say is to do what Cenere said of just wait for more games to be posted in that category.

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I believe that there is a fourth Last Stand game that is in Beta testing for people that have liked Last Stand on facebook. It will be released sooner or later, just give them a few more months, they haven't even started on the storyline yet.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

this does not belong on this forum it belongs on this forum

Showing 1-7 of 7