Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

How the US Government will end

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 9:09pm

_DC_

_DC_

20 posts

If and When the US government ends how will it end? ( riots, revolution and shift of power , invasion from other a country or countries.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 9:24pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

589 posts

I can think of a thousand things of how the US government can end. Whats scary is that they seem to be coming true. hopefully it's just me.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 9:28pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,776 posts

Knight

I can think of a thousand things of how the US government can end. Whats scary is that they seem to be coming true. hopefully it's just me.

Please, list them.

I can see things going about the same as the Roman Empire.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 9:31pm

_DC_

_DC_

20 posts

One of my theories is that China will try to invade and other countries may follow.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 9:51pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

589 posts

That was the part where you were supposed to say it's just me,but if you did that you'd just be lying.
One way the government will end is a civil war. Where the government decides to abuse their power. I read about a fiction novel about America's government abusing their power and, unfourtunatly it seems part 1 is coming true.
If the government forget about the people and their values there will be a huge problem.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 9:54pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

One of my theories is that China will try to invade and other countries may follow.

I don't see that happening.

Posted Feb 12, '12 at 10:40pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,436 posts

It will probably become more like a dictatorship over time. Congress will lose power because people are tired of nothing being done when a president has ideas they like.

Where the government decides to abuse their power

*cough* Patriot act *cough*

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 9:41am

Joe96

Joe96

2,306 posts

I agree (We went in depth on the Roman Republic in Western Civ.)

No, not China. They need us as much as we need them right now. If we don't impulsively buy their products, their economy will tank alongside ours.
I read about a fiction novel about America's government abusing their power

Could you drop a comment on my messenger and tell me the title, I'd like to read that.

Personally, I think the American government is too bureaucratic and is on the path to a leftist agenda. The few businesses we have left are failing and declaring bankruptcy, the government buys those businesses, excessive programs drain public resources, the growing gap between middle class and elite (you know, the 1% everyone was talking about, half of that 1% being a member of Congress), etc.

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 10:05am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

more and more people like osama bin laden will start showing up and more and more people will start joining them (cuz of ur policies)
and will cause downfall of USA.
States will try to come out of union.

Posted Feb 13, '12 at 10:10am

Joe96

Joe96

2,306 posts

^I agree that more 'mock Osamas' will appear, but States won't try to "come out of the union". States haven't tried to do that since the Civil War, and honestly, at this point, I don't think it would do much.

Reply to How the US Government will end

You must be logged in to post a reply!