ForumsThe Tavern*Announcement* Forum Games

0 2645
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

There have been massive amounts of spamming in this forum section in the form of "Forum Games." I'm going to ask you guys to not make any more of these spam games without getting your idea for a game approved by a moderator first. If you want to be able to make a forum game than it should follow these basic criteria:

1. Not Spam
Your game should promote posts that require more than a few words. A good way to make a non-spam game would be to add "why?" or "how?" to the end of the question your game is based on.

2. Respectful/Non-Morbid
Many games are starting to become really disrespectful and morbid, like "Who would you kill?" or "How to die?" or "Kill the person below you." his has got to stop, it's morbid and obscene. If your going to make a forum game, make it about peace signs, cute puppies, and lolcats. Not murder and destruction.

3. Images with Descriptions
If you are going to make a forum game with images, make sure to ask posters to include a description of what the image is, why they chose the image, or how the image pertains to the topic, depending on the context in which the images are being posted.

If you're unsure about an idea for a game, post on my profile and I'll get back to as soon as possible. The other moderators and I are currently deleting old, spammy forum games. Some of you may experience some point loss, but that's the way this has to go.

Thanks,
UT

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0