ForumsSupport ForumIm losing armor points

5 2014
TheronJames
TheronJames
21 posts
Nomad

my armor points are gradually depleting...i had about 115, checked awhile ago and had 93 and recently checked its 89...wtf dude?

• 5 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

becasue topics like true or false games got deleted all games and if you posted there then you lost points i never used to post much on forums so its clear that i lost nothing

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Most likely your comments were deleted. If you posted comments on games and they break the rules, then your comments can get deleted. Which will cause you to lose points.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

It is ok, it seems that some forum games in the tavern are getting cleaned out. Meaning getting deleted. Some games had over 700 posts form an ample amount of users. Many will lose points, and many irate members will make a thread just like this one. Avrilicious made a thread about it in the tavern if you would please go and read it that would be just peachy!

-Arax 0_X

TheronJames
TheronJames
21 posts
Nomad

i saw but recently my problem has been all my comments getting deleted and i comment on games i play, besides i cant even go thru armor games anymore cuz its not letting me get through

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I also forgot to mention that a lot of topics in the tavern were deleted. If you posted in them you will lose the points.
Here is the link to the commenting rules.

Showing 1-5 of 5