ForumsGames[necro] Best free Game in the Apple App Store ?

10 5111
JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

Wondering what is the best free game in the Apple App store ?
Any ideas ?
JCCOOL

• 10 Replies
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I have to go with temple run as the best game in the apple app store.

blueshrike
blueshrike
75 posts
Nomad

Probably Temple Run. It's extremely addictive and has absolutely no point. That's what I think makes a good iphone game.

Wyguy
Wyguy
22 posts
Nomad

i would say gun bros because there are missions and what seems like endless waves of enemies, which you can get money for then you go the gun bros store and you can buy powerups,guns,and armor, you can buy them with coins or warbucks, you can get warbucks by getting your daily bonus which lets you know on the front page.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

JetPack Joyride! Game is insanely addicting. It might not be free anymore but it was when I got it.

JCCOOL
JCCOOL
63 posts
Nomad

I Definitly agree wit Temple Run and Jetpack Joyride but havent played Gun Bros.yet.

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

JetPack Joyride! Game is insanely addicting. It might not be free anymore but it was when I got it.
Since it's not free anymore, I'll rule it out. Temple Run, though, is insanely addicting!

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Blood & Glory - by Glu Mobile. it is really fun and addicting but rage-inducing. Gun Bros is great too, because of deathmatch and co-op play.

lovek1dz
lovek1dz
1 posts
Nomad

Gun Bros or Temple Run

SSJGogeta
SSJGogeta
4 posts
Nomad

I would suggest Summoners war if you are into grinding games. It is pay-to-win heavy though but it's still possible to be free to play.

Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

@alex_grin he's looking for free 2 play iOS mobile game not browser game. But, you've got advice there

Showing 1-10 of 10