ForumsGame Walkthroughsget diferent color bowling balls on wii

8 2988
mightymichael24
mightymichael24
55 posts
Nomad

you pick your mii, thendo bowling and when the screen turns black hold down one of the arrow keys on the remote. right is gold down is blue and find uot what other colors there are

• 8 Replies
armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

wtf this aint friken wii u id*ot its armorgames, pc games u noob head. dont write about wii and stuff.

tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

mighty you should have put this in games not here

pooh134
pooh134
37 posts
Nomad

hey armor fighter dont blame him its a game walk through ur the idiot shit face

armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

u noob poohead. its not a game walkthrough idiot.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

ok lets stop throwing little temper tantrums shall we? lets stop calling people "noobs" and "idiot **** face" and &quotoophead" just grow up...all of you....

The reason why this is in game walkthroughs is because it is telling you how to do something on a game, i didn't know this before, and now i do

dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

hey leave him alone steevo. you keep making people feel bad . mabe you should grow up

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

when you say "him" who are you referring to?

i don't see you can say that I am the one who is making people feel bad when they are the ones insulting each other for no reason.

i basically just told them that they are being stupid for insulting each other and to stop.

bluedragon87
bluedragon87
22 posts
Nomad

i agree with steevo. seriously guys it is technically a game walkthrough because it is telling you that you can do something. the games section is just for idle talk about games and stuff.

Anyway i'm going to try this change your bowling ball thingy. thanx michael

Showing 1-8 of 8