130 posts
Nomad

i know a lot of people will say raze 2 but Raze 1 has its good parts

• 96 Replies
WeaverOfChaos
WeaverOfChaos
5 posts
Nomad

I prefer Raze 2 because of the abilities and customization.

Vampirzjah
Vampirzjah
2 posts
Nomad

I find both to be difficult, but the second Raze is slightly easier. Human campaign is no problem, but I can only get 3/4 of the alien campaign with much struggle. Has anyone beaten either of the alien campaigns?

I agree that the first has a much better storyline, but the features added in Raze 2 completely tips the scale. A customizable arsenal, abilities, and additional game modes make a huge difference when comparing different games. Plus, the second one isn't as ridiculously challenging as the first. But then again, maybe it's just me.

Kind of off-topic, but I think it would be very interesting to play more of Juice-Tin's games because of his enormous improvement in the Raze series.

Sharpshooter_Alpha
Sharpshooter_Alpha
40 posts
Nomad

u hav the ability to b more bauss at raze 2

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Raze 2, because the shop system and you can select the kills or flags, points to win the match you dont have to do just 25 kills you can put it up to 200 kills. The point system is awesome it just gives a feeling to the game.

-VL-

7 posts
Nomad

RAZE 1+2 are both very good games even though raze 2 is better. I love both games though. I reckon we should have a vote for whats the best internet game of all time. Raze SAGA for me. Anyone else have a fav game?

7 posts
Nomad

I beat raze 1 and 2 last year but still play them. I downloaded raze 1 and it works but unfortunately raze 2 SWF file doesn't work yet. Hey if anyone wants to download raze 1 here's the link. just click on 'Download the zip archive: raze.zip' just before first picture, extract the .zip file and open the .SWF file with adobe flash player.

7 posts
Nomad

Link: http://ahkong.net/raze-download/. copy and paste link into url bar.

1spar1
1spar1
1 posts
Nomad

i have played raze 2 and raze 1. i like raze 2 more becuse it have bigger maps, over 20 weapons more

Ratateous
Ratateous
13 posts
Nomad

For me it's Raze 2 and if possible, i'll be really glad for a Raze Online

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

Ive got to say guys, Raze 2 has a WAY better tutorial. I like both though

Invincible099
Invincible099
1 posts
Nomad

So you guys think Raze 1 better? NAH, Raze 2 is way way way better. Better guns and perks.

7 posts
Nomad

come on they are both great games no matter what you guys think!

7 posts
Nomad

come on both games are great!

7 posts
Nomad

both raze games are great! give em both a chance!

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Has anyone beaten either of the alien campaigns?

yeah ivve beaten the alien campaign in the 1st one
Showing 46-60 of 96