ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56578
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Borderlands is just so cartoonish I can't bring myself to give a crap about the characters. People die left and right, Jack does horrible things, violence is rampant and colorful, and nobody seems to care about any of that. Why should I? I even think it's pretty well-written, but the atmosphere just doesn't do that.

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

I am going to throw my hat in and say the saddest moment from a video game is part of the evil ending from infamous 2

SPOILERS AHEAD

You spend most of the game building up a relationships with all the other characters in the game, and one of the characters that you gain a really good relation ship with is Zeke, your best friend. Who you have to kill. It hit me right in the feels.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

SPOILERS

I would have to say the death of Lee Everett in the Walking Dead Game. I actually told Clementine to kill me.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

The ending of vanilla Fallout 3.

Not because it was really teary-eyed or anything. It was the saddest moment because it was a horrible ending. It just kinda went 'Alright, stuff is totally great/ruined and now your Dad you just reunited with is dead. Roll credits, no continuing after.'

*tableflips all the tables*

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

Generally, when a character you think won't die dies or when there's a character that you don't want to die dies.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

well done for ruining part of the game for me (i'm on the mission to save roland at the moment)

.....Dude the game has been out for a year, chill out. Not to mention you can't come to this thread not expecting spoilers.
WhiteTorch
WhiteTorch
4 posts
Nomad

The end of the Walking Dead i think is everybodys choice if they played it or saw it. But since i never played it im going with fallout 3 just because i havent played many sad games.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh gosh no Fallout 3 was a terrible ending

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Test test test test test...

I *almost* cried in The Last Of Us, when his daughter died. ****.

jcwgames
jcwgames
113 posts
Jester

Call of Duty: Black Ops DS. It's sad, but not in the emotional sense.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

The most sad thing i've ever seen was when Dom died in Gears of War 3, such dranatic music :c

amalager
amalager
27 posts
Nomad

Final Fantasy VII--the scene where cloud sent Aerith afloat. Curse that Sephiroth! He will pay!

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

One of the rare times I ever cried was in Episode 5 of Telltale's The Walking Dead.

SPOILERS!
It was saddening to see Lee die after all the struggles and leaving Clem to fend for her self . When they brought up memories of Lee in the second season I started to tear up as well :'( Telltale is good at what they do.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

End of portal 2
End of Pokemon mystery dungeon 1
End of MGS3 and 4
The world ends with you
Last of us

No tears but **** they were some rough times

Vinz15
Vinz15
2 posts
Nomad

*SPOILER ALERT*
GTA IV: When roman bellic died in the last mission..

Company of heroes: When the lieutenant died by the attack of a german tank

Showing 196-210 of 215