ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56533
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I don't know if you know or not but that is kind of an easter egg to Morrowind (3rd game) in it an old man asks what you would go if someone stole your sweetroll
Actually now that I think about it that is also in Fallout 3 (i think)
Yeah actually its in all the elderscrolls series nice

wait are you saying that someone in skyrim will ask me what i would do if someone stole my sweat roll if i found him
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

wait are you saying that someone in skyrim will ask me what i would do if someone stole my sweat roll if i found him

No no im just saying the whole sweetroll thing is like an on going easter egg in bethesda
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

WM3 HUGE SPOILER: when makerov dies prob would be on of the saddest moments in a game

Leo1202
Leo1202
7 posts
Nomad

when i discovered that Mason and Reznov were the same person.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

I think the ending cause then you have nothing to play (unless you buy a new game of course) :P

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Jorge's death was pretty sad in Halo Reach. Here's a sad moment that isn't a death/ending: In Kingdom Hearts 2, when you are finishing up Roxas' part in the beginning, and Roxas life starts to fall apart completely on the 7th or 6th day. I started replaying KH2 a few days back, and my eyes still teared up at the part where Roxas is in the white chamber with Sora.

Axel's 'death' pissed me off in KH2 also, but I'm pretty sure that means that his original personality, Lea, is restored.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

when i discovered that Mason and Reznov were the same person.

Well that's sorta true. Reznov decided to mess with his mind just in case he failed to take his revenge.
RUssian153
RUssian153
32 posts
Nomad

When Ghost was killed in mw2.

DeadpoolFTW
DeadpoolFTW
1 posts
Shepherd

Red Dead Redemption's ending. Wow, that was really well done.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Every big ****ing choice in ME3. Won't spoil it.

notaguitarhero
notaguitarhero
337 posts
Nomad

Man I have so many.
Bioshock what really got to me is "Would you kindly Kill me?"
Would you kindly.
Would you kindly.
Would you kindly.
The good ending of Bioshock.
All justifed when you get to beat the **** out of that prick Fontaine D:<
Reach was awful because like, you knew from the get go that nobody survives. Half Life 2 Episode Two. ELI NOOOOOO. I put down the controller and cried. I loved Eli..mostly because he reminded me of Morgan Freeman. And you just make such a connection with him throughout all of Half Life 2, and the sorrow you feel for Alyx. Just AWFUL.
You have the heartbreaking story of Doctor West (?) in Splatterhouse. Losing your wife to some weird religious ritual? Bad. Having to kill your students unwantingly in order to find out how to revive your wife? Dude. Then finding out that your wife is some kind of corrupted evil beast monster hell bent on killing everything and goes through body horror in her true form? DUDE.

kimples
kimples
1 posts
Nomad

Katawa Shoujo... all of it. I personally thought that Lilly's route was the one that made me cry the most.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

The end scene of 'All That Matters' is really sad.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

HUGE I SAY AGAIN HUGE MW3 SPOILER:

when you kill makerov was pretty sad, no more modern warfare games but this last one wasn't so good as far as multiplayer goes

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

The ending off Mass Effect 3. I really loved 1&2 and that it has an ending now is sad but just the ending scene and the loses. And if that isn't enough the dramatic beautiful music. I almost cried.

Showing 31-45 of 215