Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Saddest game or moment in a game

Posted Mar 1, '12 at 11:44pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,854 posts

skyrim, someone took my sweat roll and i couldn't kill him for it without being killed myself. lol just kidding none of that happened but if it did happen, *sniff*

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 3:59pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

skyrim, someone took my sweat roll and i couldn't kill him for it without being killed myself. lol just kidding none of that happened but if it did happen, *sniff*

I don't know if you know or not but that is kind of an easter egg to Morrowind (3rd game) in it an old man asks what you would go if someone stole your sweetroll
Actually now that I think about it that is also in Fallout 3 (i think)
Yeah actually its in all the elderscrolls series nice.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sweetroll_(Oblivion)

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 7:09pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,854 posts

I don't know if you know or not but that is kind of an easter egg to Morrowind (3rd game) in it an old man asks what you would go if someone stole your sweetroll
Actually now that I think about it that is also in Fallout 3 (i think)
Yeah actually its in all the elderscrolls series nice

wait are you saying that someone in skyrim will ask me what i would do if someone stole my sweat roll if i found him

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 7:46pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

wait are you saying that someone in skyrim will ask me what i would do if someone stole my sweat roll if i found him

No no im just saying the whole sweetroll thing is like an on going easter egg in bethesda

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 10:32am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,854 posts

WM3 HUGE SPOILER: when makerov dies prob would be on of the saddest moments in a game

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 6:11pm

Leo1202

Leo1202

7 posts

when i discovered that Mason and Reznov were the same person.

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 9:39pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

I think the ending cause then you have nothing to play (unless you buy a new game of course) :P

Posted Mar 7, '12 at 9:47pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,764 posts

Jorge's death was pretty sad in Halo Reach. Here's a sad moment that isn't a death/ending: In Kingdom Hearts 2, when you are finishing up Roxas' part in the beginning, and Roxas life starts to fall apart completely on the 7th or 6th day. I started replaying KH2 a few days back, and my eyes still teared up at the part where Roxas is in the white chamber with Sora.

Axel's 'death' pissed me off in KH2 also, but I'm pretty sure that means that his original personality, Lea, is restored.

Posted Mar 8, '12 at 3:25pm

deathbewithyou

deathbewithyou

586 posts

when i discovered that Mason and Reznov were the same person.

Well that's sorta true. Reznov decided to mess with his mind just in case he failed to take his revenge.

Posted Mar 8, '12 at 5:16pm

RUssian153

RUssian153

27 posts

When Ghost was killed in mw2.

Reply to Saddest game or moment in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!