ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56503
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

When I killed Morin in Mass Effect 3. I was going for a bad guy play in my lets play on YT. I clicked that renegade button with no hesitation..... i was like " OH GOD WHAT DID I DOOOOO?!?!?!"

I cried a little man tear.

impulse255dj
impulse255dj
48 posts
Farmer

My saddest moment is another one from Final Fantasy VII, when Cait Sith sacrifices himself. The wee cut scene starts and I just go "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :-(

richardtollerton
richardtollerton
3 posts
Nomad

When SPOILER John Marston dies to save his family at the end of RDR

GameWorldLeader
GameWorldLeader
76 posts
Nomad

I'd say my saddest moment was when Ghost died in MW2 (mainly cuz it was my first 360 game (yes i was late to the party :P)) and also when Soap died in MW3 (but i was cheered up when Price comicly donkey-punched Yuri down the stairs right after

richardtollerton
richardtollerton
3 posts
Nomad

@GameWorldLeader that was the saddest part of my MW2 experience, I don't care about soap give me ghost. It's sad as he was the most diverse member of the task force all I can say is he was voted the best newcomer to the COD series, that is says it all really.

zbetmenka
zbetmenka
3 posts
Farmer

When Ezio's family was killed.. I cried.
And the whole MGS4, especially the ending

DarkFuture_Clan_
DarkFuture_Clan_
8 posts
Nomad

its getting funny cause I'm SURE that at least everyone has now at least heard what happened in MW3 (and don't complain about how not everyone has, just don't cause whenever someone does, it gets really annoying, and i have to call the police (which strangely nerver has to do with the annoying person...)) ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡BYE!!!!!!!!!!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

its getting funny cause I'm SURE that at least everyone has now at least heard what happened in MW3 (and don't complain about how not everyone has, just don't cause whenever someone does, it gets really annoying, and i have to call the police (which strangely nerver has to do with the annoying person...)) ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡BYE!!!!!!!!!!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

whoops! the first one on this page isn't there...or at least pretend that. COOLIOZ!

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

i think its when they released the first black ops that game sucked

lustmyeyes
lustmyeyes
9 posts
Nomad

The flashback moments in Kingdom Hearts II choked me up.

Of course FFVII with Aeris, thats a given.

There are a lot that made me a bit teary, but I'm a sucker for love stories and anything to do with kids tugs at my heartstrings.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

ya PORTaL 2 was pretty sad too (see what i did there?!?!??!? "PORTal" just like "GLaDOS"!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!). The whole story is sad, the ending is sad, Want You Gone is sad, the turret opera is sad, the looks are sad...but some stuff isn't like...the humor?

Digobr23
Digobr23
125 posts
Shepherd

The death of Eli Vance on Half-Life 2: Episode Two. It was really sad, at least for a fan of the franchise like me.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Just had my saddest moment in a game. When Max Payne walked off into the sunset on Max Payne 3. Why? Because at that exact moment, I knew it was over.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Saddest Moment for me was losing a level because I was one point away from reaching a goal in which the timer ran out or I died.

Showing 61-75 of 215