ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56511
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Infamous 2 and Red Dead Redemption's endings. 2 great men dead. I know its a good game when it ends and I just sit staring blankly at the screen for minutes.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

when i was little i had pokemon dungeon blue team and i cried at the end i dont know why i just broke into tears

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

for me it was when playing resident evil code veronica X when steve burnside turned intop a huge monster then we he was turning back human and told clair "i love you" and died...to me that was that was the saddest

drose31
drose31
36 posts
Nomad

THIS is a tough one i almost cried when soap died. you felt bad for price.( even though it was a game) you had played soap and liked HIM AND THOUGH HE WAS BEAST. SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r.i.p soap john mactavish you were awesome

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The only sad moments in games I play are when it's been a while since I've saved my progress and then the game quits on me.

In games like RCT2 or Sim City 4, this can be devastating.

bkpaladin
bkpaladin
8 posts
Shepherd

The game "Heavy Rain" was very emotional overall, which was certainly it's intent.

Also, in "Final Fantasy VIII", the scene where Rinoa is drifting helplessly in space was incredibly sad.

MyTeddy
MyTeddy
34 posts
Nomad

whenever my sim dies in the sims

recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

when dom dies in gears of war 3 and then the sad music plays

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

Finished FFXiii-2 like 3 months ago and i think the ending was pretty sad when Serah died and Noel screaming her name

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

The game "Heavy Rain" was very emotional overall, which was certainly it's intent.

In my run through of the game I think I did every possible thing wrong... So everyone died. But it was epic how Norman came back.
Jameslollol
Jameslollol
1 posts
Shepherd

My dog dying in fallout 3 and having to leave his body behind because my previous save was too long ago.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

in call of duty world at war when those japanese guys had grenades strapped to their chests and ran over to the general guy or whatever of my batallion and blew him up i guess was pretty sad. Also, not a video game, but in clear vision 2, whenu do that mission that u aren't allowed to pass and u have to free those hostages and u can only save one of them, or when u have to shoot the dog, it reminds me of the scene from i am legend that just broke my heart.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

This'll sound cheesy, but the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

aww man the saddest video game moment has to be the begining of clear vision 4 with the funeral (if i am not mistaken).

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Hmmmm Ace Combat 5 When Chopper died, and on the last mission all the pilots singing together. Ace Combat Zero When you have to fight your old buddy Solo Wing Pixy

Showing 91-105 of 215