ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56504
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Twilight Princess did have a very sad ending. I was touched and felt seriously depressed for the next half hour.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

When John Marston died. I actually choked up.

Same...I didn't want that to happen... ;(

When I accidentally spilled coke over my keyboard... while playing an unsaved playthrough of Half Life 2... Worst moment ever

I think...OP meant moments in games. Anyways...you could...plug in another keyboard?
DJGari
DJGari
36 posts
Shepherd

FFVII

Emrakul
Emrakul
19 posts
Nomad

Ending of FreeCell. When all those cards I put in order on neat stacks just fly away in chaos.

Latourious
Latourious
14 posts
Nomad

I teared up at the end of MGS3 when the Boss tells Snake that betrayed the country in order to save in, and basically giving her life for that mission. Forcing him to kill her killed me, and then when you did and all the flowers turned red...so sad.

erthkwake
erthkwake
37 posts
Nomad

I almost cried when I died in Pokemon: Explorers of Darkness.

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

The first whole little cut scene in Homefront is very heart wrenching. *Spoiler* Especially the part where 2 parents hold each other and tell their todler son to look away right before two N.Korean troops shoot them both in the street and just walk away leaving the child with the bodys. Or later in the game the scene with all the mass graves. Its a very emotionally inpacting game if you look past the bugs and shoty game play and get into the story of it.

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Saddest moments:

When I had to mercilessly 'cleanse' the sanctuary under orders of Lucien. As psycho as those guys were, they were so friendly and welcoming! It hurt me to plug an arrow in each of their heads.

When at the end of Republic Commando Sev is captured and you're forced to leave him. I actually can't play that mission without throwing my controller across the room.

When John Marston dies at the very end of Red Dead Redemption. I get so much satisfaction from killing that government guy. Then repeatedly shooting his body. Then using the explosive rifle on it.

I would have felt sad to kill Astrid, but the DB quest line wasn't nearly long enough for me to properly connect to them.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Minecraft A creeper dungeon and when they all blew up lava poured in destroying everything.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

i think the whole of ravenholm on half-life 2 cause all of the people apart from that preis are zombies and some are fast and scary more than any horrers i have played (anmisa the dark descent)

zygurby5
zygurby5
7 posts
Nomad

It could be 1. When soap dies. 2. When the guy in Gears of war dies. Or end of Halo 3 all sad

octane43
octane43
39 posts
Shepherd

when goofy dies,KHI

Kyleach
Kyleach
28 posts
Nomad

When my sim who was a computer whiz and had a job as a fireman died from a computer fire....I'm being dead serious. But it's my fault it was my first time dealing with a fire in Sims 3

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

Xenoblade chronicles:

when the mechon metal face kills her. But she was back to life.

Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Shadow of the Colossus definately should be mentioned, with how the graphics and music, not to mention gameplay, make you feel. How the final colossi was made was to give a feeling of dispair to the player, with the music, and all the darkness and stuff. It is probably one of the most epic games because of that :'

Showing 121-135 of 215