ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56549
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Lol, that was so sad.
http://www.fileize.com/files/c1cfa191/59b/test.png

XxSacredxX
XxSacredxX
34 posts
Nomad

In metal gear solid 4, when the real snake (big boss) dies

manny132
manny132
41 posts
Peasant

tiddus disappearing on final fantasy 10 the scene was a 10 out of 10 made me cry -_- anyone else?

LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts
Scribe

Gears of War 2 when the wife of Dom dies :´(

bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

when john marston died i wen t rage mode and just mascaered evryboby

scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

When John Marston from red dead redemption gets shot a bunch of times.
It was only sad because the game made you do a bunch of missions with your son e.g hunting bears. And after all that John dies, but after you play as his son so it was alright. * Did i mention spoilers*

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

^That.

My most recent video game-related sadness came from Conner killing his friend, Krakkhouwstatzbxcnasbdbeasdbw or whatever.

bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

[quote]when john died from red dead redemption gets shot a bunch of times

he got shot to defend his family and that is sad

bagelover
bagelover
19 posts
Nomad

srry did quote 4 bth

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

dieing in what game i am playing

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

dieing in what game i am playing

Ugh..you're begging the question..but whatever

*in really chipper/sarcastic voice* And what game would that be?
Ningakilla
Ningakilla
64 posts
Nomad

The end of Gears 3. All of Gears 3. Dom and Marcus' dad both die, and Epic Games made you love Dom from the moment he was first introduced.

Honestly I cried when Dom died.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hey guys.

Well, I guess I don't play a lot of sad games, as the deaths below are the saddest I can recall by now.

Has anyone here played the Playstation 2 - PS2 - game Call of Duty 2: Big Red One?

Honestly, that game is very emotional - at least it was for me. Not as emotional as Ghost's death in MW2, but it really was. Mission after mission you...

~spoilers maybe~

... saw most people from your squad perish from Axis fire. The cutscenes and dialogues showed friendship growing between you and those soldiers. And many of them didn't made to the final of the war. The most unexpected death was probably the one of Denley - shot by a Nazi through a door - and the humorous Bloomfield - violently blown up by an enemy mortar.

Another depressing deaths for the CoD fans are:

- Dimitri Petrenko's death in Black Ops. You end World at War's Russian Campaign and see: "Hey! Our soldier lived!", but then he gets killed by Nova gas in Black Ops' nostalgic mission. That darn Nazi scientist.

- Harper's death in Black Ops II. For the sake of the good ending, you must probably end Harper's life, but that doesn't make it sound like a good thing. He helped you all the way through the game and, specially, through the "Achilles' Veil", telling he "would get you out of there". But then Menendez dares you - Farid - to kill him! How I wished Farid and Harper could both live - as killing off the main character's partner is not a good thing to do. And the most baffling fact is that if you think about it, if Farid had taken a little more to shoot Harper, the VTOLs would've arrived, making Menendez run and not forcing Farid to shoot Harper... Too bad that can't happen...

Luis' and Mike's [the chopper pilot Leon met in the Island] deaths in Resident Evil 4 are also astounding:

Luis was this close of getting free of Saddler's plan and then that monster stabs him through the chest.

And Mike was not supposed to die! He saw Leon needed some help with those ganados in the island and promptly helped him! But there was Saddler and that infamous ganado with an RPG.

~sigh~ Why can't they... make the good characters... live?

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I just finished The Walking Dead. I cried... It's rough.

JiggerHaggis
JiggerHaggis
5 posts
Peasant

I'd say basically everything in MGS4.

Showing 151-165 of 215