ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

221 38953
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 221 Replies
koolkylekool
koolkylekool
249 posts

End of Halo: Reach was horrible, because you knew what was coming.

Also, the last moment with your Romance in Mass Effect 3. Hearing Tali tell me, "Come back to me" choked me up.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,831 posts

For me, probably in Dishonored when a plague victim pulls his dying friend out of a dumping ditch, and the conversation they have as the weaker one dies. I found it quite sad, but I haven't played many games that could have sad moments.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

For me, it was in te game Heavy Rain. Jason, this 10 year old kid on his birthday got hit by a car =(

Juanprito
Juanprito
109 posts

I'd say when Ghost died in MW2, he was my favorite character so it was pretty shocking at the beggining. Mason in BO2 was pretty sad too.

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
106 posts

I'd say when Ghost died in MW2, he was my favorite character so it was pretty shocking at the beginning. Mason in BO2 was pretty sad too.

I agree. also when Mactavish died. I flashed back to that scene from MW 2 when he saved you from falling down the iceberg an you're looking up at him.
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,142 posts

In paper mario sticker star when Kersti becomes a sticker and then she dies to help mario.

Sorry for bad grammar.

theni
theni
34 posts

tie between:
kingdom hearts 385/2 when roxas walks away from axle and axle is all sad and says that he would miss him (sounds lame, but it just rips at your gut if you play through the storyline)
Or... FFX at the end when tidus realizes that to save to world and the girl he loves he has to stop existing, and as he walks away and starts to dissipate yuna tries to grab him and she passes strait through him.

GamerGuy75
GamerGuy75
17 posts

When Sopa dies in MW3. :'(

Carnage1995
Carnage1995
98 posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmFQE5LnBgs

The opening scene to The Last of Us, so yeah, game isn't out yet, if you want to play it, obviously, be aware of spoilers.

Crickster
Crickster
1,796 posts

[when goofy dies,KHI]... 1 it's KHII and 2 goofy doesen't die.

one moment that sad is to get beaten by a girl

mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts

when the horse dies in shadow of the collosis

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
479 posts

Sarges War when they killed the heroes...

thugtastic
thugtastic
164 posts

MGS4 ending or Batman Arkham Asylum when Joker died.

danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

Travian. That momment when you wake up one day, after half a year of hard work and and attention, to find out your village flattened and the entire population dead.

In my case my entire guild, all my friends from real life and in game, dead or preparing for the attack. As we change mail which mainly contain"WTF?!" just to realise that the nnew recruit tried to bully the wrong player in thw game. And apearently this noob had a big brother. So he destroyed us.

Damm you Darkking65!!!!!!!

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
978 posts

Ending on every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon , but of all these is the Blue Rescue Thing , I was sad , and somehow deep to me , but crying for me wasn't enough

Showing 181-195 of 221