ForumsGamesSaddest game or moment in a game

215 56570
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Mine was probably Metal Gear Solid 4.The ENTIRE game is sad.But if i had to choose a specific moment,it would definently be the ending *sniff* it had me in tears.Whats the saddest moment you've seen in a game?Whats the saddest game you've played?

• 215 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Getting EMPed in CoD while your nuke is about to go off. It's never happened to me but I did it to someone else once.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

When Ghost "Dies" in mw2

VL

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Just had my saddest moment in a game. When Max Payne walked off into the sunset on Max Payne 3. Why? Because at that exact moment, I knew it was over.

Dude, the game came out a week ago. Watch what you say.
GarryMacTavish
GarryMacTavish
7 posts
Nomad

For me was when Soap died in MW3

swordde
swordde
4 posts
Peasant

[b]Gears of war 3
when dom dies

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Dude, the game came out a week ago. Watch what you say.[quote]

I did. I said nothing that happens before that. Just stated that the game ended and that was it.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

DANGIT! Somehow...that switched on me. I had it right and everything. Anyway...you know what I said.

Justinian2012
Justinian2012
25 posts
Nomad

SPOILER ALERT...MAYBE

Soap's death in MW3. I don't think it would have been as bad if Price wasn't there. Price's reaction to losing his dearest friend pulled at your heart strings....admit it.

mattb777
mattb777
21 posts
Nomad

I have seen about 2 sad moments in games. Both of them were the last two games I completed.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you say saddest, you imply my saying of only one event. I would have to say when Timpani and Blumiere scarifice themselves to save the world in Super Paper Mario. It was rather unexpected.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty MW3. I tried to camp 1v1 Search and Destroy clan battle, and the guy planted the bomb. So I killed him and started Defusing the bomb. them 1.5 seconds before it was defused, a claymore went off and I died. Never do 360's when you defuse a bomb. IT SUCKS!!!

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

i remember one sad moment ! it was really really sad to me : its not spoiler alert anymore ! CALL OF DUTY 5 : WORLD AT WAR !

well in one level you are in stalin square !! and you see lots of lots of russians dead !!! it is awful ... i nearly cried ... then in the last level of americans you have to choose between polonski or redock !(if i am saying it correct !) and i choosed polonski and redock died !!! and in one level in the russians ... you are in berlin ! and lots of germans are lying on the ground all wounded !! they ... order ... you ... to ... KILL THEM ALL !!! its just just to sad !!

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

When Ssgt. Grizz dies in CoD 4, and when Ghost dies in Mw2.

SemperFIN
SemperFIN
37 posts
Nomad

LA Noire's Ending was pretty sad.. Cole didnt deserved to die.

JiffyJosh1
JiffyJosh1
51 posts
Peasant

MW3 about to get a MOAB when my controller dies.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Sequester is a sad game overall if that counts.

Showing 76-90 of 215