ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18940
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

looking doctor whos weeping angels at midnight, with nothing than darkness and silence around me was a big mistake.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Driving at 150 mph while weird noises were coming from my front left wheel.
When I later checked, I found out the thing which keeps axle at its place (I think its called scissor) was lose.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Driving at 150 mph while weird noises were coming from my front left wheel.
When I later checked, I found out the thing which keeps axle at its place (I think its called scissor) was lose.

150 mph? What were you speeding on some sstreet or something?
Please clarify.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

150 mph? What were you speeding on some sstreet or something?
Please clarify.

On a highway with no human being for about 400 miles or so.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup did not copy it off of diary of a wimpy kid.don't think there is anything like that in any of the books.might be .it has been a while since killersup read a wimoy diary

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

This isn't my stupid thing, but someone elses.
While playing basketball the opposing team had only one player with the basketball on the other side of the court. The a team mate of his was beside me. He noticed his friend needed help, so he came running. While doing this he flaled his arms around like a maniac, and ends up hitting me in the face.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When I was 11yo I rode my mountain bike on a concrete wall at the entrance of a highway. The cars speeding by made me dizzy and I almost lost my balance and fell on the road. Fortunately I recovered but I promise myself never to do it again. :O :/

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

True story, I didn't sleep at all yesterday, and I was hungry. So I got up and went to the kitchen to heat up some Mr.Noodles. For some strange reason I put the noodles in the kettle, and then put it in the freezer.. Couple hours later I went to the freezer and noticed some noodles frozen in ice..

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I'm sure some of you probably saw this on the news a couple of years back. Some guy goes into a gun store buys a gun and then try's to rob it. I'd say he's in jail for stupidity.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Jumping from the roof, to the trampoline, to the pool.
Never.
Never.
Never.
EVER.
Do that.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Jumping from the roof, to the trampoline, to the pool.
Never.
Never.
Never.
EVER.
Do that.

Unless you are video taping it and have a ambulance ready to take you to the hospital.
Jake297
Jake297
306 posts
Shepherd

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT smoke in a fireworks warehouse. It produces exploding results.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I have this weird "disability" that if I have one thing in each hand I sometimes mistake one thing for the other... Don't put your new sunglasses in the toilet.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT smoke in a fireworks warehouse. It produces exploding results.

Have you watched Tom and Jerry? Tom lighted a maach in a room full of TNT.
KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

Well the most stupidest thing i have done would be: surfing 6 foot+ wave when there are rocks right in front of me, trust me it was not pretty!

Showing 16-30 of 137