ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18923
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Sometimes we do stupid things out of distraction. One time I was making a tea (I like to put milk in it) and instead of putting the cup in the microwave, I put the milk but I realized my mistake before starting it. Man that would have made a big mess. :O

Another stupid thing I did was in a park. I was doing some 360* with my bike. I start by jumping on the front wheel and jump on it while turning then I bring down my rear wheel and with the momentum I jump on the wheel and throw the front quickly. While I was in the middle of it some guy came speeding in the park and I almost beheaded him. :O
At least I didn't hit my private parts or my knees like I used to do when I first started. :|
Of course I don't do that now because I'm older but I think I would still enjoy doing it. I'm not sure If I'd still be fast enough to do a 180* off a picnic table without eating some grass. xD

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

One time, I thought it would be fun to go up the street I live on (it's a hill), take the brakes off of my bike, and free-wheel about 300 yards back to my driveway (a sharp right turn BTW). I didn't go all the way to the top the first (and only) time, only about 1/5th of the way.... I was probably doing 35mph when I tried to make the sharp turn between my Moms car and the Mailbox.... WHAM! You can probably assume that I never took the brakes off of my bike again.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

You probably wouldn't be aloud to ride your bike again.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

You probably wouldn't be aloud to ride your bike again.
*allowed*
elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

Hitting a 22. bullet with a hammer.

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Hitting a 22. bullet with a hammer.

Should of used a block of ice.
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

One time I was making a tea (I like to put milk in it) and instead of putting the cup in the microwave

How in the heck did you make tea in a microwave? :S
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

I make tea in a microwave. it's quite simple.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

How in the heck did you make tea in a microwave? :S

I first boil water in a Pyrex cup, pour the hot water on a tea bag, wait 5 minutes to make it strong in my mug, put sugar and milk then I put the mug in the microwave for 24 seconds. That's it.
Yum, I think I'll go make one now.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Stupidest thing I've ever done was buy bottled water. I could have it for free, but I'd rather pay for it!

JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

I've done a number of stupid things. The most memorable thing I did was lick a live phone jack.

I'd finished a JV flag football game, and was waiting at my school for Ma to fetch me. And there'd been construction nearby, and there was, well, a phone jack freshly installed in the wall. And I idly wondered what it tasted like.

One BZOT-"AAAAHGNUHH!" later, I muttered, "I'll never do THAT again!" (Or rather, "Iyuh nebba duuh THAAAH ageah!&quot

ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

playing with fireworks (shooting them at each other). my mate burned a MASSIVE hole in my pants. seriously, walking home was embarassing as HELL. I still have the pants.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Jumping from the roof of a 2 story house with an injured foot......im stupid

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

A few days ago I almost threw away my sister's bag full of college materials. I would be dead then if I had.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

At the age of 10, I managed to fall straight down the stem of a 10 foot tall tree, knocking off all the branches at that side... and survive without anything broken!

My 'manlyhood' was another story though... one that took me several days to recover... (o.O)

Showing 31-45 of 137