ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18946
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

o ya there was this one time *que flashback*

well ya see when ya want entertainment in the summer and nobody can bike or go huntin.ya do stunts well.killersup's family gets a gaint pile of mulch(4 feet high) and uses it for the gardens.haha well killersup rode to the top of the hill and biked as fast as he could to the bottom and he was gonna use the mulch as a ramp.really REALLY REALLY bad angle.when you are 7 feet in the air and flying to a big tree you realize how stupid you are.killersup had that moment.he hit the tree.got knocked off the bike.did a back flip in mid air.landed.hard.back was almost broken along with killersup's left arm acording to the hospital.that was a experiance that quite frankly HURT LIKE HELL!!!

sp2010
sp2010
13 posts
Peasant

the stupidest thing iv done is doing a poo with no toilet paper so i used leaves i will make sure i never ever ever ever do that again!! xD

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

There have been many stupid things I've done. As I keep thinking of them I think of more and more...

-Playing tug-of-war with a blanket using teeth (I lost a tooth xD)

-Trying the terrain park on my first time snowboarding

-Letting my friend bounce an exercise ball on his head right next to some shelves with some somewhat expensive and sentimental things (I don't think anything broke though)

-Playing Irish ping-pong with an asianâ" I still have a picture of all the welts.

There are more but I don't remember.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I've done countless stupid stuff...

- Camped in underwear on -5C weather

- Jumped from 20 feet onto solid concrete

- Did the cinnamon challenge with half a kilo of cinnamon

- Ate mushrooms I found in the middle of a forest

And much, much more

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

One day I went to a camp. I couldn't wait for my activities, but first I had to settle in my cabin. During the night I realized I made a big mistake I only brought one sleeping bag, 5 sweatshirts and5 sweatpants. Now you probably think, "How is this stupid?" Well during the night it was about 15 degrees. when I woke up I couldn't feel my hands.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

ppffffftttttt.thats nothing.killersup should have taken ya to work with him during the snow storm.that was fun

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well there goes another one, don't try to use alt-dash in a post! It will come out like this â"

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

ppffffftttttt.thats nothing.killersup should have taken ya to work with him during the snow storm.that was fun

That reminds me of the time when a place called Olive branch became Iceland for one day. Now that was wicked.
That also reminds me of how memphis city schools decided to keep their schools open on a school day. I heard that some kids nearly got hit by a car because of the icy roads. Kinda stupid of the schools don't you think?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

i swallowed once a peach seed...i was six or so as i did it. could not breath for some seconds.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

haha well.you guys know the pixie stixs right? the sugar sticks.well ummmmmm he snorted pixie stixs.it was cool for a few seconds then it began to BURN LIKE HELL.it was terrible.funniest part.killersup was snorting it inside of his school.XD.never got caught

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Here is something you should know. When someone pretends to hit himself don't help him by hitting him with a bat. It's a good thing that the person who hit me was a six year old.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

one of the stupidest things i did was let my lil bro have a airsoft gun (it was my friends gun) but he was stupid n aimed it at my knee n shot it, yes it did stick into my knee n hurt like hell but i got it out, not the stupidest thing i did but still counts

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

triped up and then rolled backwards down stairs

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

[quote]one of the stupidest things i did was let my lil bro have a airsoft gun (it was my friends gun) but he was stupid n aimed it at my knee n shot it, yes it did stick into my knee n hurt like hell but i got it out, not the stupidest thing i did but still counts

Lol my neighbors Lil sis did the same thing but she had no idea it was loaded and she took it from an old shed used it as a toy by the time I realized she had already managed to discharge it into her bigger sisters (my neighbors) neck she cried for like two hours.

But anyways one of the stupidest things I've ever done was forget to get my girlfriend something for valentines Day.......... Nuff said.

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

Ugh sorry still trying to work on that quoting issue of mine....

Showing 76-90 of 137