ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18942
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

haha yea it sux, but how did you forget that i mean wow lol

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Uh... why did you repeat that?

Any way let me tell you a story: During the civil war, there was one man who could not figure out which side to go on. He was wearing both uniforms before a battle and when he got inbetween the twoforces he said, "Hold it everyone! Let me figure out which side to choose first." Both sides shot him.
jangfei321
jangfei321
20 posts
Peasant

No done anything stupid yet! I think? haha

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

So once my dad got some light bulbs that we needed for some of our lights and he got 2 packs and put them on the washing machine.So i got to put them away and i grab both packs...like my clumsy self i drop one of the packs and all the light bulbs break.Ever since i never let myself touch them.

pooper252
pooper252
7 posts
Shepherd

not the stupidest but one of the funniest, i was about 8 and we had a pretty old fridge with like cold metal bits on the inside, so one day i don't know why but i decided to lick one of them, you ever see one those old cartoons where they like a pole or something out in the snow and there tongue gets stuck

dim_the_geek
dim_the_geek
32 posts
Chancellor

a year ago i broke up with my girlfriend and then i had a new one...we were together for two months and she was one of the best persons i've ever known...but then i broke up with her to be with my ex again...and now after two years i broke up again with my girlfriend and i'm all alone, playing in AG...unlimited hours of gaming!!!

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

and now after two years i broke up again with my girlfriend and i'm all alone, playing in AG...unlimited hours of gaming!!!

Thats just sad!

Heres a stupid thing. When you are untangling a dog on a chain, bon't put the chain inbetween your legs. I think you know what happened to me.
ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

The stupidest thing I've done is put tape in a girls hair

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

This is a forum topic that describes me.

Two years ago i think i was trying to ask this girl out and stupid me Told her ''So, you're a girl''

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

'So, you're a girl''

........... I wonder what else happened............ hmmmmm.... I can think of quite a few things that happenned.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I fell asleep at a party. Worst thing this month. They taped me to the couch and then let a water drop fall on my nose every few seconds. I was seriously thinking about killing everyone in the room.

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

I had a really good idea (or it was at the time). I rode my bike from a hill clothes and all into this lake with my friends and about the fifth time I was like hey I know Im going to the very top of the hill. Then it was so bumby I fell of and sprained my thumb. xD!!!!!!!!!!! that was so funny

sydken610
sydken610
20 posts
Nomad

hmmm, stupid things???
angrily throwing rocks at my fence(angry dog next door was napping)
playing blind fold dodgeball(copying a ninja movie)
going down slide into pool on skateboard, backwards. (needs no explanation)
hippie jump onto car(need a new skateboard, anyone got one for sale???hahaha)
I think thats enough for now? Oh wait! napping on longboard, on dock of lake...that ended bad, probs the worst of this list.lol

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Mistaling a girl for a boy. Believe it happened to my sister, even though she looks nothing like a boy.

Showing 91-105 of 137