ForumsThe TavernThe stupidest things we've done

137 18919
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Time after time we have done something incredibly stupid. So I figured some people should learn from some of our mistakes. Really. what is one of the stupidest things you have done? Me? One of them would be carelesly carrying a loaded gun while setting up targets. Good thing I didn't shoot myself.

• 137 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I get hit by cars a lot. I always have done. As a kid it was due to carelessness by playing games etc.

As an adult it's due to carelessness by listening to music and not looking where i'm going.

It's got to the stage that everytime i turn up at the hospital they're like "Seriously shona?"

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

well, my family was on a walk on our road (dead-end) and it was miserable (misting, cold, etc...). I had brought my pogo stick with me because I am beast at pogo sticking. we were walking back, and my hand with the pogo stick in it lulled to one side, and I got jabbed in the balls with a metal corner of a handle... I almost cried.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, once when I was 10, I was riding my bike. We have a really steep road, which leads up to a sharp coldasac. I was riding my bike, and the breaks weren't working. I just went faster and faster. I tried to take the turn, but my bike went so diagonal, it skinned off all of the skin on my arm, then the bike couldn't make it off the last part of the turn, it gave away, I went face-first into the ground, with my leg stuck into one of the sharper parts of the bike. This was stupid because instead of turning, I could just went on the flat, grassy field in front of the coldasac. I thought I could make it. Had to go to the hospital.

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

Punching a police officer... you can't blame me. That night was worth it.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Punching a police officer... you can't blame me. That night was worth it.

Might I ask why?
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The stupidest thing I have ever done was trying to make a jet pack out of baking soda and viniger,(after jumping 5 feet)my back and my butt was covered in this baking soda and viniger concoction. So later I shook a bottle of B-soda and viniger......almost destroyed my window...and my mom!!!!!!!(thank god I didn't)!

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Biking off a dock with a bogie board (the floating boards) attached to the sides, front and back of the bike. Almost died if my friend had not junmped in. also another bike thing, going down a fairly steep hill, turning sharply on a bridge, and falling off the side, oops. thank god it was a small bridge and deep water. got my dad to get his two deep sea rods and my older brother to pull it out xD

WaKySwAg

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

wow... we are all fails-of-life here!!

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

yeah, i know xD the first bike thing was a dare, and my own stupid idea, and the second bike thing was just me being a moron

Br1an143
Br1an143
11 posts
Nomad

Attemting a frontflip for the first time over a bon fire........ XD

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

Santi... I should keep it quiet. What will people think of me if they know everything about what I do on nights out?

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I'd say.... the time where I tried to microwave Ramen noodles in a metal coffee cup.... lets say the cup caught on fire... I might of left a fork in it too..... I feel really dumb rite now

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

Well, once I tried to make my dog into a horsey, and then I had to go to the hospital and get stitches...

that is funny stuff... no offence.

Let's see...oh! This is stupid. at school I was goofing off with my pencil, and I got a dot from the pencil, going into my head. And another time it happened again, it got stuck in my lip this time.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Oh yeah... I once put some bread in a microwave, I didn't know it still had a twisty-tie on it... needless to say, it caught on fire and we eventually got a new microwave.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I put a metal spoon in the microwave once, but it was on purpose. I actually bought the new microwave for my mom at christmas... xD

I think the stupidest thin I've ever done is.... *drum roll*

I was riding a bike, there was a car coming up behind me.... I pulled out in front of it, and turned. Right in front of it. xD

The close second was the time when I accidentally shot my friend. He said the gun didn't work xD

We don't see each-other anymore :/

Anyways. xDDDDDDDDD

Ooh, one time I was playing in a junk-yard, tripped, fell, and got a nail stuck three inches into my leg. Another time, I jumped off a park bench onto a dried cement pile. Broke my shoulder. xD

Also, I gave myself salt poisening by eating too many salted peanuts. Now, I can't eat peantus, they taste liek vomit to me Dx

Showing 46-60 of 137