Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Things you hate in a game

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 7:58pm

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

175 posts

Plain and simple.What do you hate in a game.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 8:17pm

LordofAges

LordofAges

21 posts

Endless enemy spawning, like in the older COD games where enemies kept spawning until you passed a certain checkpoint.

I also hate games that force you through the introduction or tutorial even if you're playing it for the 3rd time or something.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 8:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Lag compensation in MW3. It is the most annoying thing in that game from my perspective. I get a ****ty connection most of the time because people I play with can't pay for decent Internet. With Skyrim (I play it on the PS3) it lags often since I've done so much in the game, probably because the save file is big. Also sometimes the dialog won't work, so I have to make sure I save it very often so I don't have to repeat a lot of stuff.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 8:27pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

Endless enemy spawning, like in the older COD games where enemies kept spawning until you passed a certain checkpoint.

omfg I hated that!!! I felt like I had killed the entire Nazi army by the time I was done with a level.

also hate games that force you through the introduction

I have this thing where I have to watch the cut scenes of every game. So intro's and tutorials don't bother me much.

Spawning in MW3 because it always seems they spawn right on top of you, or you spawn on them, which isn't really fair. Games where the AI sucks *** and you pwn them all the time. Examples being: Most racing games, Battlefront 2...come to think of it, most star wars AI opponents and allies suck. >.> Hopefully Fall and Battlefront 3 will be better. I am done for now. I'll be back if I have another video game peeve.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 9:10pm

midnight

midnight

11 posts

When you cant skip the beginning cinematic sequence. Or any cutscenes there after! WTF I HAZ PLAYED YOU ALREADY SKKKIIIIPP!
Then i usually just put down the controller and glare menacingly at the TV

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 9:11pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

i hate games that are just completley unrealistic, biggest pet peeve of gaming

You mean pretty much every game ever? Seriously, name 10 realistic games.

Posted Feb 21, '12 at 9:12pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

*not including sports games

Posted Feb 23, '12 at 11:46pm

macfan1

macfan1

436 posts

Limited ammo. Ya, I may be weird, but I like unlimited ammo.

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 12:16am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,925 posts

i like call of duty the campaigns are good but what i don't like that you don't have any real choice as to where you go like you have to follow the mission one way and you can't explore at all

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 12:28pm

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

I may be only one who minds but ****ty voice acting can ruin the game for me. It happened only once but Final Fantasy Chocobo dungeon has UNBEARABLE voice acting.

Reply to Things you hate in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!