Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Things you hate in a game

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 1:19pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,504 posts

yeah i agree with loptice bad voice acting kills the mood completely i was watching my brother play skyrim and when he opened the elder scroll the terrible acting just kinda killed the dramatic affect

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 1:21pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,289 posts

the loading screens.

i just want to play the danm game. mofo xD

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 4:59pm

greenplanet011

greenplanet011

215 posts

repeating sections of a game is mine,example,OKAMI,dont get me wrong i love this game,but it has you play a complete REPLICA of a previous chapter,and has you face every boss twice......i dont like that ****

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 10:27pm

epicwinFTW

epicwinFTW

3 posts

I hate having to sit through those cut scenes that last like 10 minutes... Or the never ending talking sequences that require you to press buttons over and over to advance. Especially when you've already seen it lots of times before. Makes me want to take out the disk and slap some sense into it xD

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 10:40pm

ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf

18 posts

When games put too much Into storyline and brake the gameplay, Like Assassin's Creed. I love the series, but com'on, my 6 year old brother was able to finish it. It was far too easy.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 3:01pm

JeffK3

JeffK3

642 posts

The things I hate in the beginning of games Skyrim for an example have you moving on for what seems like HOURS
then have a confusing customization. ALso, games like COD should have some select what warzone you go to that still end up taking you to the game's conclusion.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 5:19pm

sk8ertrevor99

sk8ertrevor99

62 posts

I hate it when a game has the stupid endlessspawning from enemies especially when ur playing on hard so whenever u try to get to a checkpoint it doesn't work! it makes me mad that no matter how much i try i can't get passed the enemies!

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 6:23pm

TinyAnt

TinyAnt

70 posts

I hate games that have really easy final bosses.
Like, most of the time the first or second boss is easier than the last one. Talk about disappointing.

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 6:25pm

omarzocco

omarzocco

285 posts

i dont like the games that glitch allot like lastcastle

Posted Feb 25, '12 at 8:23pm

Dracolich

Dracolich

81 posts

Bugs/Glitches/Exploits and confusing missions. I was playing Killzone 3 and my cousin threw a grenade, it bounced back to us even though it did not hit a wall. And CS2D has many hackers and stuff but I ate some oranges and its still not k.

Reply to Things you hate in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!