Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Things you hate in a game

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 10:59am

rivercrab01

rivercrab01

1,297 posts

I hate it when people complain about the games. If you don't like certain qualities in a game, tough diddles.

If I spend £40+ on a game, I expect it to be good quality. I don't want to spend money on something that completely wastes my time, or even goes as far as to actually make me think I could be having more fun if I just stay in my room staring at the blank screen. It's the game developers job to make sure that the consumers are happy with their product.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 11:11am

Loptice

Loptice

247 posts

One of things I cannot stand is loads of paid DLCs ( which may be necessary to complete SP or to be good at MP) and crap like that.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 5:32pm

s9b1

s9b1

320 posts

If hard to control the character. And enemy on your back. But you don't know how to move quick. It in the 3d game tho.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 7:06pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

487 posts

Bad AI. I think Empire: Total War was the game I found that had the worst AI ever; Both on the campaign map where the enemy don't even try to use strategy and disregard diplomacy completely, and on the battle map. The enemy would either run head first into my army and get obliterated when I flanked them, or create a massive circle around the flag and just stand there while I shoot them.

Posted Mar 26, '12 at 7:15pm

jdoggparty

jdoggparty

5,955 posts

I hate when... actually, I don't hate anything. I hate it when people complain about the games. If you don't like certain qualities in a game, tough diddles. Not every game will be perfect. Fact. People like different things in games. Why don't you create your own games if you feel like the games you currently play need better things?

I don't know if it's just me, but I personally love it when I hear somebody complain and rage about me killing them with a certain gun.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 4:11am

devilchild9725

devilchild9725

15 posts

Glitches that make it imposable to finish, Subscription fees, Games that release and then almost immediately after put out DLC that should have been included in the full retail game.

Posted Mar 27, '12 at 7:11am

ChillzMaster

ChillzMaster

1,480 posts

I hate it when people complain about the games. If you don't like certain qualities in a game, tough diddles. Not every game will be perfect.

..."Tough diddles"?

Anyway, I have a right to complain about a product I purchased. It is only through my complaints that the developers will understand what doesn't work in their games and force them to innovate in newer ways. A fantastic example is the transition between AC1 and AC2. One was a step in the right direction, the other was a journey in the greatest direction.

-Chillz

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:59pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,799 posts

two words, bad endings (or endings that i think are just bad in the game).

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:06pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,799 posts

noobs

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:06pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,799 posts

on tf2 that is

Reply to Things you hate in a game

You must be logged in to post a reply!