ForumsGamesThings you hate in a game

193 19070
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts

Plain and simple.What do you hate in a game.

• 193 Replies
SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
72 posts

Saifur does not like lag either.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

I hate it when some games with 2 or more players in it doesn't have a story for the multiplayer at all, you know the ones like "kill this many number of bad guys." I mean that's just stupid I want a story with the multiplayer not some random junk.

Maximagination
Maximagination
9 posts

-Games that force you through a storyline
-Games that force you to do the tutorials (Kind of like 1, except they can be at any time)
-Games where you can't speed up the dialogue
-Games with jump scares
-Games with unbeatable scores

Yeah... the list goes on :|

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
293 posts

Yeah they are getting that right with the campaigns especially with BO2, they did a good job on that, but it's mostly just in cut scenes where they do that the most.

But still, I can't imagine any of those CoD games that don't have that function in their campaigns. Especially Black Ops, the game's campaign might have been less gritty if you weren't able to experience the interrogation scenes through Mason's point of view if cutscenes were implemented instead.
The_username
The_username
93 posts

One thing I hate in some co-op games is that if one of you dies, you both die.

mucketjones337
mucketjones337
5 posts

One thing that I really don't care for in a game is when there isn't a good story behind it. It sucks when you get all excited to play a new game and looks like the people who made it used as little amount of money that they possibly could and the game is crap.

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts

When they put too many collectibles in a game, like dead rising 2.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

I don't know about you, but I do not use the AC series as historical reference.

Twas a joke, sir Masterforger.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,876 posts

I hate bugs(who doesn't hate bugs?),lags,long time loading a game and cinematic sequences.I can't play games normally beacuse of that(my computer is 9 years old,probably beacause of that).

d_dude
d_dude
3,541 posts

I hate it when the enemies in an RPG scale up with your level. That stuff is ridiculous in Skyrim.

The enemies in Dark Souls were done right. Come to the Undead Burg at level 10, it's going to be a fun challenge. Come to the Undead Burg at level 60, and you can one-shot everything. It makes leveling up worth it.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I hate it when the enemies in an RPG scale up with your level. That stuff is ridiculous in Skyrim.

I was wondering if that was happening. It threw me off when I acquired a mission at like level 5..then went to do it finally at level 38 and struggled to finish it haha
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,725 posts

Did you ever play Oblivion? Now -that- was ridiculous. The enemies more or less scaled with you exactly. So It was not odd to run into a cave you cleared at the start of the game and encounter bandits with full ebony and Daedra spiders hiding in the corners.
In Skyrim they did scale, but not every enemy in the game. There was a chance (dermined by a behind-the-scenes roll of the dice) to have higher level mobs with leveled gear and loot. It was also just as likely to have mods with iron armour and a few levels under you. I like this method because what do you think the mobs have being doing while you ran around for months of in-game time? Knitting a sweater?
It is also nice because even though they have gained experience and skills, they more oft than not still are not a large challenge for you; the hero who has been killing dragons and working for Daedric gods since you escaped death.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
134 posts

I hate seeing sexual content because it is disgusting

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I hate seeing sexual content because it is disgusting

No need to repeat yourself..you made nearly the same comment back on page 9. And my comment in response still stands.

Sex is natural..exploiting the sexual acts to exploit it is wrong, yes..but under the right circumstances and presentation it can be purposeful and hold value.

But to dislike it because of it being "nasty" and "disgusting" is childish. There is nothing wrong with disliking a game because of the sexual content...just don't turn it around as if it is their fault
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
515 posts

I hate when your game feezes and doesn't save before it happens omg

Showing 166-180 of 193