ForumsGamesThings you hate in a game

189 30641
greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

Plain and simple.What do you hate in a game.

• 189 Replies
iSavior
iSavior
5 posts
Nomad

Bugs and Glitches...

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

You cannot skip every cut scene in the game except the 1st cut scene you see whe you start playing.

I never understood this.

Why would people just skip the cutscenes?

If they're only interested in gameplay, they should've bought a different game...
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Endless enemy spawning, like in the older COD games where enemies kept spawning until you passed a certain checkpoint.

yeah that is pretty terrible

bad voice acting

yup.

Limited ammo. Ya, I may be weird, but I like unlimited ammo.

noob. i hate it when someone dont like the game for a reason thats realistic.

i hate games that are just completley unrealistic, biggest pet peeve of gaming

yeah thats pretty bad...i would love to play a nice game of realistic cooking mama over unrealistic world of warcraft.

thats just a fail man.
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

unskippable cutscenes.. sometimes i die a couple times in a boss fight and have to sit through a annoying cut scene before i can re-try

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

die a couple times in a boss fight and have to sit through a annoying cut scene before i can re-try

Or when you can't skip when an NPC is talking..like not skip it..but jump to the next lines they have to say. I read much faster than they talk..and I don't really need their voice inflictions to get the gist
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Maybe they've been through the campaign already and know the story.
lol7776
lol7776
35 posts
Nomad

lag when i want to explode TNT in minecraft

Crazypizzaboy
Crazypizzaboy
15 posts
Shepherd

I HATE HATE HATE when people think typing or tracing makes for an intriguing storyline. I also HATE games where your hero is so stupid that the whole thing could've ended the second it began. One last thing I HATE is terrible voice acting. SCREW THESE GAMES

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

I hate **** endings and loading screens!

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

why would you skip the cutscenes?

because I already beat the game and I don't want to sit through the cutscenes over and over again
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The sometimes atrocious difficulty curve that some games have. Such as the first time a hunter faces a barroth in MH3...

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

Doing quests that involve a lot of travelling so just you can talk to an NPC and then go travel again to talk to another NPC and the cycle goes on and on and on and on and on.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Doing quests that involve a lot of travelling so just you can talk to an NPC and then go travel again to talk to another NPC and the cycle goes on and on and on and on and on.

Thank god for fast travel..
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Maplestory job advancement.

URGH!
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I hate **** endings and loading screens!

Ever Played Duke Nukem Forever. Everytime you die the loading screen on the xbox is a good 3-5 minutes its outrageous. What a doozy that game was.

I cant stand games that dont let you skip cutscenes and beginnings. Back on borderlands 1 the cutscene at the beginner was so long. So you want to here a story eh? and your like NO!! no I dont. And then the game forces you to do the most basic of things.

I love how on Halo if you put the difficulty past normal then you skip all the BS and just start playing
Showing 121-135 of 189