Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

[Necro] Make Your Music

Thread Locked

Posted May 29, '08 at 3:26pm

mastermind17

mastermind17

29 posts

Hey everyone, this topic is for song writers.  If you like music, then you'll like this topic.  All you have to do is go to [url=http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/] and download Finale Notepad. Then, share your music here!

Posted May 29, '08 at 4:31pm

Arax_Nisanu

Arax_Nisanu

1,343 posts

and download Finale Notepad. Then, share your music here!

fixed your link. Sounds like an awesome idea, i just might have to try it!

Posted Jun 1, '08 at 6:39am

Game_Guy121

Game_Guy121

66 posts

i beatbox!!! =D

Posted Jun 2, '08 at 8:30am

RsC

RsC

458 posts

well i don't write songs but i make them, well music like hardstyle/core but maybe i will add them when i got time

Posted Jun 2, '08 at 11:53am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

Instead of posting sheet music, I'll post a couple of my midi files :o  You guys can do what you'd like with 'em, as long as I get some credit if you submit them to NG or somewhere similar.

Pick three.

Posted Jun 2, '08 at 12:37pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

I'm going to have to amend that, pick any three except Open Doors.

Posted Jun 2, '08 at 12:44pm

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

Beatboxing is awesome. I used to, but I don't think I'm really good enough to make much of it.

Hm, to be honest, I think I prefer Sibelius. However, I really did have to fork out a bunch and that's why I haven't upgraded in yonks.

Speaking of which, there are a few dozen pieces I haven't finished...and a couple that I have...

Page of a draft orchestral exerpt. Posted for the lulz; that's right, I want to see you cry! Started writing this like 3 1/2 years ago, haven't touched it for nearly as long.

Rats, all my popular songs and stuff aren't written properly. Being a pianist, my guitar writing is a tad on the 'not suitable for guitar' side.

Where can we upload MIDI files to such that we can link to them/embed them here?

Posted Jun 2, '08 at 1:03pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

Thank YourMentalDisorder for giving me this link.  SendSpace works for sharing midi files.