ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Necro] Make Your Music

7 8092
mastermind17
mastermind17
28 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone, this topic is for song writers. If you like music, then you'll like this topic. All you have to do is go to [url=http://www.finalemusic.com/notepad/] and download Finale Notepad. Then, share your music here!

• 7 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

and download Finale Notepad. Then, share your music here!

fixed your link. Sounds like an awesome idea, i just might have to try it!

Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121
57 posts
Nomad

i beatbox!!! =D

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well i don't write songs but i make them, well music like hardstyle/core but maybe i will add them when i got time

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Instead of posting sheet music, I'll post a couple of my midi files You guys can do what you'd like with 'em, as long as I get some credit if you submit them to NG or somewhere similar.

Pick three.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to have to amend that, pick any three except Open Doors.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Beatboxing is awesome. I used to, but I don't think I'm really good enough to make much of it.

Hm, to be honest, I think I prefer Sibelius. However, I really did have to fork out a bunch and that's why I haven't upgraded in yonks.

Speaking of which, there are a few dozen pieces I haven't finished...and a couple that I have...

Page of a draft orchestral exerpt. Posted for the lulz; that's right, I want to see you cry! Started writing this like 3 1/2 years ago, haven't touched it for nearly as long.

Rats, all my popular songs and stuff aren't written properly. Being a pianist, my guitar writing is a tad on the 'not suitable for guitar' side.

Where can we upload MIDI files to such that we can link to them/embed them here?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Thank YourMentalDisorder for giving me this link. SendSpace works for sharing midi files.

Showing 1-7 of 7