ForumsGamesMy Own Game

24 6549
TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

This is a game that I would love to make/have. Leave your game plots in the comments (would you kindly???). Just make sure to use the same plot I used (or I will hate every one of your responses on anything...).
-----------------------------------------------------------
Example

Year:2022

Main Character: Lewis Parker, a USA soldier sent to stop the human-tiger hybrids from taking a special kind of energy to power a ship to bring harmful substances to the Earth.

Genre: 3rd Person Shooter

Plot: insert plot here

Setting: A high tech Earth that looks like it's made by Aperture.

Best Feature: The atmosphere and the people make you think about what will happen if human-tiger hybrids are made and how they would react to the world.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So... ya. Have fun!

• 24 Replies
hman2008
hman2008
5 posts
Nomad

<i class=" alt="" />

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

...Im not even sure I know what you just tried to do.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Ok this probably wouldnt be my own game obviously unless I made a mod but here it goes lol

So half-life 2 Ends with seeing the Aperture Science Thing
And Portal 2 Ends With basically Escaping the Facility

So what if the 2 games were combined ha ha get it (Combine) anyway
So In the game you can either play as Gordon Freeman or A robot with the portal gun.
This game would be multiplayer so one character would have all the guns and weapons and have to fight off the combine and zombies and what not. Also the other person would have this portal gun. SO it would be a First Person Puzzling Shooter. Whoever has the portal gun will have to solve the puzzles with the other guy while he fights of enemies. And if you take too long on the puzzle then more enemies will come until eventually you will be screwed

hman2008
hman2008
5 posts
Nomad

i was trying to do a image lol

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

I was actually, at one point last year, thinking of a game where the main character would be an experienced hacker. The game would have a similar approach to games like Alpha Protocol, in which you actually learn things related to hacking and otherwise throughout the story.

I wasn't thinking too much about the main character, besides the few facts that he's got a bunch of good friends, and contacts around The US, and he'd be able to use their resources at any time throughout the story. He could then maintain a relationship with is old friends while meeting new ones, and reputation would have a large play in terms of standing with someone. For example, taking out a guy in a particular way could impress some, and others would be thankful for you because of the hit.

I was even going as far as thinking of a Parkour element, mostly because I thought of it was an interesting way to get around during certain missions. Similar to Deus Ex, it would give the player options on how to complete the mission, and Hand-To-Hand combat would be a lot more fun if the character you played as was more agile than most others.

Well, looks like Ubisoft beat me to it T_T

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Ha, yep! They also beat me to a game about a rogue assassin that meets up with his ex red headed partner to kick some major Aspirin...but never mind about that. Good Idea!

michaelichaelplank
michaelichaelplank
1 posts
Nomad

i can not understand how to download mediagamez

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Cool...but your inability to use basic motor skills is not in context with this...sorry

OldRavensFan
OldRavensFan
3 posts
Blacksmith

I would like to add a penguin NPC shopkeeper, give him plenty of character.

Games aren't just about the main characters; if the little NPCs in a town have unique personalities it makes the experience so much better.

Showing 16-24 of 24