Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

ARCUZ 2: ACHIEVEMENT WALKTHROUGH

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 1:51am

dogpoundz

dogpoundz

20 posts

here's further details for achievements:

Green Slimes - are found in the end rooms on any given dungeon floor, u def need blade storm to beat them, before i go into any corner room (which is obvious from the map) i make sure i equip beserk and divine blessing, i also make sure i am able to use blade storm if the green slime is there, u need to trap it in a corner/or against a wall, get close/touching it and use the bladestorm, because once u go in and if he gets hit even from kimura he will run off and disappear,

Collector - i am pretty sure this refers to for example the BAttle armor set, or vampiric set - the equipment with the purple color background, now i never completed a set on my own and the achievement was unlocked, so i am guessing this achievement will automatically get unlocked when u go to chapter 2 and complete a quest and get the set in ur inventory

lore keeper - so in the arcuz village, keep tapping space at the well and then go next to a tree next to Paul and pump space (it will say tap space on the screen when u get close to the right tree)

Trial champion - u will get trial stones from the golden colored guys in corner rooms all through out the games (after u beat the game once the trial stone bosses become level 125 and can only be beaten by the way i explained how to beat balor the second time),

With susan the witch, combine a trial stone with +/- 4 levels of any trial stone, so for a level 20 trial stone, the highest level u can be is 24, once u beat the first boss u will be given the next trial and so on and so forth, there are 4 trials

Punisher - u can get with the same way i told u how to get 999 combo (see previous posts)

Alchemist and Transmorgifier - u should know how to make level 2 and 4 attributes on ur equipment right? no need to explain here right?

Legendary Sword - also i found this in the later dungeons after the first time i beat the game, i found this in one of those gold chests that causes a room to lock up until u beat all the guys, dont forget to equip the sword to unlock it

any questions feel free to ask,

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 9:14pm

ChemicaLz

ChemicaLz

20 posts

I believe that most of these you can find tips on the main thread, but let me see the ones I remember something.

Combo King - I showed how to get it at the main thread, it takes a little bit of time and there's other ways there too.

Historian - This one seems to be bugged and the Quester one too, I don't remember.

Iron Defense - This one requires the "Deflection (Active)" skill, I don't remember how I manage to get the achievement. But wasn't that hard. lol

Charge Cutter - It's something about the timming, check the main thread, there's tips about it.

Dungeon Keeper - It's the one after the end of the game I believe, isn't it with Celest? (The elf girl, that's her name? lol). I didn't complete cause I was exausted and my goal was to beat the game / kill balor 2nd time. But I remeber that I entered, fought a little and then left (or did I complete? lol).

You may check the main thread again cause there's a lot there. You put some effort to make this, so gratz man, hope you manage to get all of them. (:

Posted Mar 10, '12 at 9:21pm

ChemicaLz

ChemicaLz

20 posts

Oh, about the Demon Slayer, I did it with Hacked version only, cause this thing need so much patience and a lot of time, and I don't have that time. xD

But there was one dude that made it.

Posted Mar 15, '12 at 11:18pm

dogpoundz

dogpoundz

20 posts

Thanks allot ChemicalLZ, i left u a message

yeah so i beat Balor level 125, it took like 4 - 5 hours, its just like i said before,

except i didnt mention that u need to make like 50 Large Angel's tear potions (made by combining 4 large Rejuvenation potions, Rejuvenation potions are made by combining health and mana potions), cuz he will eventually hit u, its hard to block all of them,

also, u need allot of mana and health large potions, mana because u need to use ur shield the whole time,

also, u wanna make sure u have at least 1 ability point unused, so when u click accept (without using the point, ur magic resistance goes up), keep clicking accept until ur magic resistance gets to around 250%

so pretty much u take off all your gear except ur shield and weapon, just stand there, use berserk and then use ur active shield block (ability skill) and block his swings which should deflect back onto him, it takes hours be prepared to take breaks, also perfect blocks took off more, so u wanna use ur shield right before he hits u to get a perfect block,

make sure the bring u back to life icon is always there just in case u die u come back to life, also perfect block will fill up ur mana

Posted Mar 15, '12 at 11:24pm

dogpoundz

dogpoundz

20 posts

also, for the infinite arena, when i was going through the game again, it hit me that there are two celeste's one in the village and one at the end of the game, so i beat the infinite arena's in both of the celeste, and hopefully this achievement will unlock like the historian one (which took like 5 days after i got the chronicles)

but in the meantime here is an image of what i got so far

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20120315/arcuz.PNG

Posted Mar 16, '12 at 10:04pm

dogpoundz

dogpoundz

20 posts

so this endless dungeon achievement is def a glitch i beat the infinite arenas again, but this i even noticed in the lower left corner where it displays messages in white writing, something like" that new achievement unlocked" but on the achievemnt page in the main menu the achievement does not show up,

so i guess ill try on some other websites, already tried doing it on three website but still cant get it to unlock,

but at least we def know thats what the acheivement is for

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 9:11am

Magidex

Magidex

1 post

I don't know how often you're on here, but I started a Wikia page about this game.

http://arcuzii.wikia.com/wiki/Arcuz_2_Wiki

Would appreciate it if you could get contributions or traffic sent there.

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 9:57pm

coldmatt624

coldmatt624

3 posts

the knight chronicles 1 is in a green chest on dundeon 28 or 29 forgot, 2nd is on dundeon 36 in a green chest the last is on the last dungeon instead of going to balor go to the right then down instead of going to balor if you do that youll see the green chest with the third chronicle

Posted Mar 20, '12 at 11:10pm

coldmatt624

coldmatt624

3 posts

oh and what does the yitian sword look like and can you describe more where you found it? and maybe how much dmg it does? :3

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 4:32am

dogpoundz

dogpoundz

20 posts

coldmatt624, thanks for ur help,

so as far as yitian sword goes, there are two ways of getting it, one way is to open those gold chests that u see on dungeons in the later levels, the ones that when u open locks the exits until u beat all the guys,

however there is are two easier ways,

the easiest way is to get those portals from those green slimes, yitian is level 120, so u gotta try to find the portals from green slimes in the last level (or sometimes 2nd to last level) that u fight enemies before the big boss, so guessing u kn ow the green slimes are in corner rooms, yitian shows up allot in those level 120 portals

another way is to wait until u get to level 120, hopefully u have allot of ur djinn lamps saved, then use the djinn (the genie lamps) , there is a good chance of getting the yitian sword when u are at level 120,

(also its a good idea to have multiple internet browser tabs opened before u start using the djinn, this way u can save and exit out of one tab, then save in another tab that u havent used the djinn if u dont like what u got,

so what i do is open like 6 tabs with the game, in 5 of them use like 10 of djinn, see what u get in each tab, if u like what u get in one of ur games then save and quit out of all the other tabs, then save in the tab that u liked what u got, if u dont like what u got in any of the tabs, save and quit out of all the 5 tabs that u used the djinn, then lastly save in the tab that u didnt use any djinns, (PRETTY MUCH THE LAST GAME U SAVED FROM WILL COUNT)

this can also be used with the portals from the green slimes

since i posted so many times in this thread u prolly didnt read how i described just like u said how to get the three chronicles, but thanks anyways, the only achievement i havent gotten is the endless dungeon, although i have gotten it but it will not unlock due to a glitch (see previous posts)

as far as the damage the yitian sword does, i wouldnt know, i never actually used it, but in order to unlock the achievement u at least have to equip it,

it doesnt have like secret powers or damage, just a normal weapon, the axe i currently have is more powerful than the yitian sword, def go with axe, although axes are slower, all u have to do is put 1 ability point into duel weild, equip a second weapon, then equip ur shield back, and ur axe (or any weapon u use) has the same speed as if u were duel, (u have to do this process every time u start a game or after u upgrade, that is equip second weapon then back to shield)

Reply to ARCUZ 2: ACHIEVEMENT WALKTHROUGH

You must be logged in to post a reply!