Forums

ForumsFlash Games

To play for fun... Or to play for points... THAT is the question.

Thread Locked

Posted May 29, '08 at 9:47pm

Breakinggood

Breakinggood

24 posts

I want to know who out there actually plays these games for points only, I made some mistakes with some people, and I now want to know who plays for fun, and who plays for points. (This will all add up to another exciting forum.)

Posted May 29, '08 at 11:34pm

dragon969100

dragon969100

44 posts

i play the games for both reasons

Posted May 30, '08 at 12:13am

plokkey

plokkey

4,878 posts

this was mainly discussed in the S and S forums but it should kinda belong here so i dont blame you

Posted Jun 4, '08 at 3:11am

Greenslade

Greenslade

44 posts

For fun, ALWAYS!
I rate games I like anyway though.
But i dont just go to some random, bad-looking game and leave a comment and rating.

Posted Jun 4, '08 at 3:13am

SpartanWarrior3

SpartanWarrior3

185 posts

So actually playing a game give you points too?

Posted Jun 5, '08 at 7:30am

waRMachine5

waRMachine5

19 posts

I play for both reasons, The games I play are definitely fun I can say that. Also by earning points I'm feeling a sense of satisfaction for my self and that's fun enough for me.

Posted Jun 5, '08 at 4:21pm

scotty

scotty

64 posts

i play 4 both lol wanna get lots ov points but enjoy ma self 2

Posted Jun 5, '08 at 6:52pm

Lordofd511

Lordofd511

119 posts

that depends. normally i just play for fun, only rating games or leaving comments when i really like them. but then recently i realiseed i was over 1,500 in rank, so started always leaving comments and rating games, and not just playing new games. i ALWAYS play a game till i have died twice or beaten it before i comment or rate.

Posted Jun 5, '08 at 7:23pm

bobert

bobert

221 posts

I would say I play for fun because usually when I'm playing I'm not even thinking about commenting. (I usually remember when I'm done)

Posted Jun 5, '08 at 8:11pm

drakokirby

drakokirby

1,759 posts

Every once in a while, I do it for points. Most of the time though, I play for fun, put a rating, a good comment and do something else. People who just do it always for points aren't really enjoying the game-play or the Music or the game itself.