ForumsGamesTo play for fun... Or to play for points... THAT is the question.

20 5293
Breakinggood
Breakinggood
22 posts
Nomad

I want to know who out there actually plays these games for points only, I made some mistakes with some people, and I now want to know who plays for fun, and who plays for points. (This will all add up to another exciting forum.)

• 20 Replies
dragon969100
dragon969100
42 posts
Nomad

i play the games for both reasons

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

this was mainly discussed in the S and S forums but it should kinda belong here so i dont blame you

Greenslade
Greenslade
43 posts
Nomad

For fun, ALWAYS!
I rate games I like anyway though.
But i dont just go to some random, bad-looking game and leave a comment and rating.

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

So actually playing a game give you points too?

waRMachine5
waRMachine5
19 posts
Nomad

I play for both reasons, The games I play are definitely fun I can say that. Also by earning points I'm feeling a sense of satisfaction for my self and that's fun enough for me.

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

i play 4 both lol wanna get lots ov points but enjoy ma self 2

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

that depends. normally i just play for fun, only rating games or leaving comments when i really like them. but then recently i realiseed i was over 1,500 in rank, so started always leaving comments and rating games, and not just playing new games. i ALWAYS play a game till i have died twice or beaten it before i comment or rate.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

I would say I play for fun because usually when I'm playing I'm not even thinking about commenting. (I usually remember when I'm done)

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Every once in a while, I do it for points. Most of the time though, I play for fun, put a rating, a good comment and do something else. People who just do it always for points aren't really enjoying the game-play or the Music or the game itself.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

both

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

For fun, I leave coments to the creators to now what I think

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah it depends on the day cause some days i feel like messing around in games but then some days i do it for points

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Well I play the games and comment for points almost always. Unless its just a great game...in which i will play it often but since most games are generic repeats and boring i just do that for points. But most of my points are from the forums, which i do for the community. I like chit-chatting and debating.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

i will always play for the fun and to keep the games going on the tavern. But i will also play it because i can get a few points every day with it!

nmt17
nmt17
122 posts
Nomad

i just stared playing here for games to have fun the points are just like a little bonus

Showing 1-15 of 20