ForumsNews, Feedback and SuggestionsWill we retain our ranks in AG3?

11 1317
exitpathuser
exitpathuser
156 posts

I don't want to start over!!!!

• 11 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,849 posts

The AP will totally restart. It'll be starting fresh. Shouldn't be hard for lower ranked users, higher ranks will need to work for a while to get their former ranks.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,228 posts

Well, it'll be an entire different system, so we'll probably see a changed leaderboard.

Roccess
Roccess
247 posts

If we restart, I'd probably quit.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,228 posts

If we restart, I'd probably quit.

You clearly haven't read anything about AG3 :P

Everyone will be reset to zero. There will be a whole new point/achievement system. It'll be in game AP more than anything.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,396 posts

Oh. Game AP. I don't like that very much.
I've been building my AP painstakingly by talking
to other users and by posting in forums.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,228 posts

Well, the reason i suggest that there will be a swap in leaderboard names is because most of us do like to forum post, so there will be those with AP for in game achievements and those with Reputation for forum posting.

gocto
gocto
48 posts

Nooooo! Return us our ranks in Future!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,457 posts

Nooooo! Return us our ranks in Future!

I certainly hope not. Not like it would matter, since the final say is up to the admins, and most of us have already by hook or by crook, grown used to the idea that our points will be wiped.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,228 posts

I don't see it as a big deal.

I mean, the site will still be active, still have a great community, still have great games.

Ap is only one element on AG and it'll still be there, it'll just be achieved differently.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,145 posts

Why does it even matter?
If the armatar system stays, I'll be sad that I'd have to regain all my AP until I get to the tiger, but that's really the only downside.

jeol
jeol
3,962 posts

If the armatar system stays, I'll be sad that I'd have to regain all my AP until I get to the tiger, but that's really the only downside.

I'm almost certain that they won't have unlockable armatars, i.e. you don't have to earn AP to get them.

I laugh at how most, if not all the higher AP users are like 'meh' and the rest act like it's doomsday... Besides, I think we'll be getting achievements in AG3 for our ranks (in AG2). Whether they give us AP or not, I don't know.
Showing 1-11 of 11