Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Happy Wheels

Posted Mar 2, '12 at 11:59pm

loco5

loco5

1,289 posts

love it, played the demo when at school after doing my work, now i play the full thing and it's awesome, but they blocked almost every game site so i can't at school anymore

Posted Mar 4, '12 at 2:03pm

DarkExitium

DarkExitium

11 posts

My friend does a whole load of YouTube videos on it :D

They should add more characters more often though.

Posted Mar 4, '12 at 5:49pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

I liked that game. If you visit the official site, you can see user's courses and I loved the sword throw one very creative!

Posted Mar 5, '12 at 5:50am

latpasko

latpasko

217 posts

all i can say is:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breath* hahahahahahahahahaha

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 6:35pm

L0rdDrag0

L0rdDrag0

262 posts

IF YOU LIKE HAPPY WHEELS GO TO YOUTUBE.com AND LOOK UP AKSPARTANKIIIER!!! HE MAKES A QUADRILLION HAPPY WHEELS VIDS!

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 7:02pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,608 posts

I like happy wheels alot, but the user created levels are quite boring, I remember I went onto the user created ones with my friend and it was infested with sword throws and walk around to watch people die levels, sure happy wheels has funny deaths, but a WHOLE level dedicated to watching NPC's die? I mainly like the levels where you have to go past obsticles like razor blades and stuff like that, levels where YOU are the one dieing, not a bunch of NPC's.

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 9:21pm

keeton52

keeton52

935 posts

After being out so long, the levels are getting boring.  I'd love to see some more...different stuff.  Uberhaxornova on youtube pretty much made the game famous.  I'm tired, and I'm sure he's pretty tired, of playing the same levels over and over.

Posted Mar 14, '12 at 9:51pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

I'll admit, the first few times I played Happy Wheels, I found it pretty hilarious.

But after about 5 minutes, it no longer seemed like anything special.

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 9:04pm

felipelopez

felipelopez

1 post

this game is awsome

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 4:17pm

dr_doughnut

dr_doughnut

72 posts

Happy Wheels is one of the best games ever!!!

Reply to Happy Wheels

You must be logged in to post a reply!