ForumsThe TavernWorkshop (Stay Out of here, we don't want you)

507 62558
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I hope you haven't fallen for this age-old trick and actually clicked on the link.
However, if you have, welcome. This is where ideas, plans, and dreams are built.
(More to come)

• 507 Replies
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

We should have machines that when we walk into them and think of something it appears wherever u wanted it 2 be but u couldn't do badn things with it like imagine an empire state building appearing over an armor games user house because they didn't play well or etc

I like that.

What if there was a way to sail every inch of water on earth? Wouldn't that be an accomplishment?
omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

ohhh and also ist not a dream but i thought of it when i was bored is having your dinner table as a giant ipad that would be pretty awsm

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I have been working on this for some time and my idea was to have my very own blog. Well, in a few minutes, I will realize that dream.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I might name it?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

My idea is to have a million views by next year on my Haiku Land thread.

I doubt that'll happen. You're Banned dosen't even have a million views yet.

ohhh and also ist not a dream but i thought of it when i was bored is having your dinner table as a giant ipad that would be pretty awsm

That'd be nice, but I'd rather have an interactive floor. Stomp twice to turn the lights on/off, jump around to make a call, play games, etc.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I might name it?

Something that uses consonance. Murasaki's mentality? Powerful postings? Aluering altruisms?
TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I like your idea, Omarzocco. But where would the items come from? And wouldn't it badly effect the economy? There would be no more of a need for jobs to earn a living... Somebody could just wish for a nice house and food, which could lead to gluttony... or a bad person could wish for an atomic bomb... But i guess if those things didn't happen that would be awesome.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you, Emperor. I have already settled on a name by now. If you want to you can check out my blog at The Cat is Speaking

I wish the world would end right about now.

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

Why would you ever want that...? There would be over 7 billion people that would die for no reason. And it wouldn't be a fast death, it would be a slow, horrifying one, unless you'd rather take a bullet to the head.

Well, i guess it kind of depends on how you think it will end. If you think will end in a rain of fire with volcanoes erupting then it would be a slow, terrifying one. The chances of this happening in our life time is incredibly slim. In fact, the chances of this ever happening is incredibly slim.

Technically, though, in a few billion years the sun will become larger and larger until it consumes the Earth... and then it will explode after another billion years and possibly become a black hole.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

and possibly become a black hole.

Nope, it's not massive enough.

But then people wouldn't be able to enjoy Haiku Land anymore.
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

*Cough* Example is merely an example. There's no need to go all way out to take a sarcastic dig towards me.

Oh, lighten up. (Get it?)

The chances of this happening in our life time is incredibly slim. In fact, the chances of this ever happening is incredibly slim.

Not as slim as you might think! Did you know that Yellowstone is actually one gigantic volcano? Like, the entire park. One volcano. The last time it erupted, it sent over 240 cubic miles of pyroclastic materiel into the air. That's about five hundred times that of Mount St. Helens. It has a massive eruption about every 600,000 years, and the last one was about... 600,000 years ago.

Ah SNAP. (to be fair, geologists don't actually think its going to erupt anytime soon).

A goal: Climb a 60 foot pole in ten seconds.

A Dream: Climb a the face of a skyscraper.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Do you have any idea how boring the earth would be without humans? Or worse, without any earth at all?

If there were no people on earth, it would just be a bunch of boring animals doing a bunch of boring nature stuff. No interesting civilization or technology or anything.

(Can you tell I'm not one for nature?)
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

[quote] I wish the world would end right about now.

Why would you ever want that...? There would be over 7 billion people that would die for no reason. And it wouldn't be a fast death, it would be a slow, horrifying one, unless you'd rather take a bullet to the head.[/quote]
[quote]

Do you have any idea how boring the earth would be without humans? Or worse, without any earth at all?[/quote]

Uuummmm, you guys don't understand. That's just my wish. I don't really want it to happen. Never mind whether I think it will happen.

I have an idea for WORLD HARMONY: chocolate and money. The people who can't live without chocolate would be happy and the people who can't lie without money would be happy.

RULE OF THIS THREAD: Please don't poke holes in other people's ideas.
jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

I have some good business ideas. One is a floating ping-pong table for your pool. Another is a mini golf kit for your backyard. I have tons and tons of ideas.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

A world where the thought of a song plays it, and plays it not just in your head, but for the world to hear?

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

A world where technology moves at a more regular pace than accelerated -_-
A world where we actually use solar and wind power
Mortal Engines London FTW

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

A world where the thought of a song plays it, and plays it not just in your head, but for the world to hear?

I read a book that was sort of like that, but it wasn't songs, it was TV. But the guy that had the TV in his mind couldn't turn it off, so it played forever. And it also played all of the channels at once, and so he went crazy.

If you could turn it on or off that would be cool.
Showing 76-90 of 507