joshuabaillargeon

joshuabaillargeon

60 posts

Anyone know?

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 2:58pm

daleks

daleks

3,704 posts

Don't think you can. The premium content is there so that the makers of the game can make money.

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 6:57pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Yeh dude, when it tells you to pay for it, just slip the money into the disk player

Posted Mar 3, '12 at 7:26pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,789 posts

Dunno, for now i see only Paypal, but maybe ask an AG-Admin if there is anoter way.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 8:03am

bldysabba

bldysabba

2 posts

Yeah, is there anyway at all to get premium content in kingdom rush without using paypal? Paypal doesn't work in India, and I'd gladly pay by credit card for the premium content, but I don't have the option.

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 10:50am

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

406 posts

Yeh dude, when it tells you to pay for it, just slip the money into the disk player

What a lad

Posted Apr 15, '12 at 5:29pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,741 posts

i don't believe you legally can sorry i wish i could get the premium content but that's just the way it is

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 5:29am

bldysabba

bldysabba

2 posts

I want to clarify that I'm more than happy to pay. however, paypal is so f'ed up that it is impossible for me to do so. Can't armor games accept a credit card payment? Or even a credit car payment through paypal, instead of a donation, which requires me to have a paypal balance? Paypal doesn't let users in India maintain a balance due to government regulations

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 5:35am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,296 posts

Knight

I want to clarify that I'm more than happy to pay. however, paypal is so f'ed up that it is impossible for me to do so. Can't armor games accept a credit card payment? Or even a credit car payment through paypal, instead of a donation, which requires me to have a paypal balance? Paypal doesn't let users in India maintain a balance due to government regulations

Not a question the regular users can answer. As of now, I don't think so, but any hopes for changes should be spent on emailing the admins directly.

[email protected]

Posted Apr 20, '12 at 11:59am

nebmas

nebmas

159 posts

hhmmm there is talk of a kingdom rush 2. That might keep you a bit more busy. I've seen a vid of the premium content its nothing that special. Also, go and check ironhide studios, just time it into your web browser and their site will come up. Then check their forums and places like that, they might have some news.